Falcons Coach on the Hot Seat...per AJC

AJC's Terrance Moore is reporting that Atlanta Falcons owner Arthur Blank is displeased with how the turnaround of the franchise is taking place. He is said to give the Head Coach 1 more week to get things right or he will be terminated. Blank said in a phone inter view " If we are going to need a new Head Coach for the following week and rest of the I want to get a head start on the 2009 season by getting the best one available"

Jan, 10, 2007

trendkilla (1/10/2008)
AJC's Terrance Moore is reporting that Atlanta Falcons owner Arthur Blank is displeased with how the turnaround of the franchise is taking place. He is said to give the Head Coach 1 more week to get things right or he will be terminated. Blank said in a phone inter view " If we are going to need a new Head Coach for the following week and rest of the I want to get a head start on the 2009 season by getting the best one available"

Jan, 10, 2007

If there was ever a need for the 1,000 post rule, it's now.

trendkilla (1/10/2008)

Jan, 10, 2007

Why are you posting this......what the **** is your point......Trend i swear you post really pointless bs.......sorry bro but you do.....

Shaunn Lobo (1/10/2008)
trendkilla (1/10/2008)

Jan, 10, 2007

Why are you posting this......what the **** is your point......Trend i swear you post really pointless bs.......sorry bro but you do.....

lol its a spoof. joke. im just trying to bring a little light to these dark days. Ill go crawl back under my rock! :)

trendkilla (1/10/2008)

Jan, 10, 2007

And your point is?

trendkilla (1/10/2008)
Shaunn Lobo (1/10/2008)
trendkilla (1/10/2008)

Jan, 10, 2007

lol its a spoof. joke. im just trying to bring a little light to these dark days. Ill go crawl back under my rock! :)

You more or less confused everyone...and you dated it 1/10/2007......