MUST SEE -- the Falcons get ready for another interview

Jigga Donkey (1/10/2008)
I love it. If I bring you entertainment during one of most disgusting times in an NFL team's histroy then good.

You franchise will be the laughing stock of the NFL for years to come, it's going to be fun to watch.

You are def. an aint fan or patriot fan.....

Jigga Donkey (1/10/2008)
I love it. If I bring you entertainment during one of most disgusting times in an NFL team's histroy then good.

You franchise will be the laughing stock of the NFL for years to come, it's going to be fun to watch.

Hey, you know what would be fun to watch? You getting torn up by Vick's doggies! Pass the popcorn -- it's gonna be good!!

loozerianafalcon (1/10/2008)
Jigga is just another mafia hit man who needs to be banned! MODS -- a call for banishment!!

good lord, banish him, banish him, waaaaaaah. what a #####. why cant all different people come here on their own terms. when did you write the book on proper eticate for the MB's. there are three things women commonly look for in a man. a good living, good looks, and a sense of humor. and a good lay, so actually four things. my point is, if you are not married, GET A SENSE OF HUMOR! i mean, i tell jokes constantly because of my lack of confidence guy does'nt get all the chicks, you have to be well rounded, but i know for a fact you NEVER hear women say, "i want a really dry wit nerdy guy."

Jigga Donkey (1/10/2008)

Your franchise will be the laughing stock of the NFL for years to come, it's going to be fun to watch.

ok, i did'nt know he was not a falcons fan. still, if he does'nt like our franchise, he has that right. he's an overweight middle aged american, with the guts to post a pic of himself. the right girl might see that and say, "he's not much to look at, does not appear to even be employed, highly unlikely a good lay, but what a great sense of humor. one out of four aint bad." has the look of a serial killer and more than likely a draft dodger, still, many men and women fought for his rights. if he wants to be a dingis, he can. GOOD WORK DINGIS, THAT PIC WAS FUNNY!