I need some help ... who had the harder schedule

the patriots or the falcons ... if anyone has the calculation or a site that i can find this out i would reallly appreciate ... i no the pats are good ... i still hate tem ... but i think their 16-0 because they had a couple hard games ... ind pitts dallas giants ... the other two close games werent good teams which were ravens and umm eagles ... so can someone plz tell me .

The Pats did play in the overall weakest division in the entire NFL this year. Take it with a grain of salt, but according to this website, the Pats had the easiest schedule in the NFL w/ an opponents winning percentage of just over 38%. The Falcons had the 12 easiest schedule with just under 47% opponents winning percentage.

Keep in mind that, by beating every team they played, the Patriots added 16 losses to their opponents' W/L record. And, by losing to a majority of their opponents, the Falcons added 12 wins to their opponents' W/L record. So, before comparing the two, maybe the Patriots' opponents' W/L record should be adjusted by 0-16 and the Falcons' opponents' W/L record should be adjusted by 12-4. I think that should give you a more accurate answer as to who had the harder schedule.