Quick!!!! ---- Give Me A Rumor!!!

Alright this is what I got, a friend of mine who heard from a friend of a friend of a cousin's friend whos friend is a realitive of the nephew of the janitor who takes out Arthur Blank's trash said that we have signed our new coaching staff and GM and they are the following:

GM: Scott Pioli

HC: Bill Cowher

DC: Marty Schottenheimer

OC: Josh McDaniels

I hope it turns out true. ;)

Seriously, I have a source that I cannot name or insuiate where this comes from for he may loose his job. The word is that Rich McKay is going to assume ownership of the Atlanta Falcons and Arthur Blank will assume GM duties. Arthur Blank is heading to interview Pete Carrol to see if he will be his Head Coach. If not Carroll Blank's next move is to bring in Brett Favre as the head coach since Favre is scheduled to retire.

rumor has it blank has lost his friggen mind. earlier reports of blank being transported by ambulance to the airport and cleared to board a plane to hawaii only after taking a valium, have been confrmed. blank is said to have been muttering "carroll, carrol, head coach PETE, parcells, head coach, vacancy carroll, gotta find him, check book, on vacation, cant wait, surprise attack, bungalo, colt brennan, two girls for every boy, 10 O-CLOCK FLIGHT, I GOT TO CATCH A 10 O-CLOCK FLIGHT TO HAWAII." despite being advised not to interrupt pete carrol's family vacation, blank simply could not be reasoned with. after being heavily medicated and chaperoned he is enroute to hawaii as we speak, with cash sticking out of all of pockets, he looks like pacman jones in a strip club.

I've heard that starting on the 15th. of this month everyone applying for membership to the message boards will have to pass a standard football IQ test. All current members will be given the S.A.T....... those scoring below 800 memberships will be revoked beginning Feb.1st. 2008. And they say this even goes for the Mods.

REV.2000 (1/9/2008)
I've heard that starting on the 15th. of this month everyone applying for membership to the message boards will have to pass a standard football IQ test. All current members will be given the S.A.T....... those scoring below 800 memberships will be revoked beginning Feb.1st. 2008. And they say this even goes for the Mods.
Good one Rev I'm still laughing

On a quick note ESPN's Chris the Mort, Chris "woo" Bergman, and John Tweety Bird Clayton, as well as the AJC's own TM, and numerous FOX Sports sports reporters annouce that Rich McKay, with Arthur Blank's blessing, signed the recently retired ex-Buc, ex-Raider, Warren Sapp, to a $34M deal. McKay stated he wanted to make one last block buster deal before the yet to be hired new GM is place. Sapp was busy skipping and munching doughnuts around the various reporters.