media bashing the falcons

socalfalconfan (1/9/2008)
because

if you look at the whole pie rather than a piece of it you'd understand

41 season

8 winning

30 losing

3 draws

the falcons would have to win 22 seasons in a row to break even.

Doesn't explain it, man. Have you seen the history of the Cardinals or Saints? Just... wow.

got a point. i didnt even think of that. the cardinals have been around all this time and they have no lombardis to show for it. why dont they get bagged on?

because

41 season

8 winning

30 losing

3 draws

Doesn't explain it, man. Have you seen the history of the Cardinals or Saints? Just... wow.

yea its a bad group to be running around with

parents keep your kids away from losers:w00t::w00t:

bossFALCON (1/9/2008)
because

41 season

8 winning

30 losing

3 draws

got a point. i didnt even think of that. the cardinals have been around all this time and they have no lombardis to show for it. why dont they get bagged on?

Atlanta's been a media step child for as far back as I can remember. I've never understood it, honestly.

bossFALCON (1/9/2008)
because

41 season

8 winning

30 losing

3 draws

Atlanta's been a media step child for as far back as I can remember. I've never understood it, honestly.

yea i know. i have noticed that.

bossFALCON (1/9/2008)
because

41 season

8 winning

30 losing

3 draws

im sure fans of other teams are no different than here. we see it here because we are here. the only teams that are probably exempt is those that have had long lasting success, if indeed thats the case.anyway people should demand to get there moneys worth out of these over priced and over paid entertainers, just as i'm sure your boss demands out of your efforts

Tony Kornhole-iser said "The Falcons are the second worst job in the league". Oh sh##!! WOW!

I guess he has all of that GM/ management/ playing experience to draw on. Whatever we get, whoever we get...shutting these fools up is a priority. Winning is the only way.