why is everyone(media) saying we are the worst franchise in the nfl....

im sorry but all the media saying this is the worst place to be is just crazy. we have some young talent and some building blocks. we have a owner willing to shell out money(rich made some bad FA signing) and we could have the 3rd pick in the draft not to mention up to 10 draft picks.

im not saying this is the best place but i dont think its as bad as some people are making it out to be.

dan minnich (1/9/2008)
im sorry but all the media saying this is the worst place to be is just crazy. we have some young talent and some building blocks. we have a owner willing to shell out money(rich made some bad FA signing) and we could have the 3rd pick in the draft not to mention up to 10 draft picks.

im not saying this is the best place but i dont think its as bad as some people are making it out to be.

because they hate the falcons. they will hate us even if we do good. on a poll on put up your dukes it said the dolphins are better than the falcons. (this was before the parcells thing)

dan minnich (1/9/2008)

Because Mike Vick no longer here.

grendel (1/9/2008)
Do you really have to ask this question? Other than Miami, which has their FO and HC all but signed, what franchise is in worse shape?

so because mia has there FO and HC signed there better??? thats crazy also. mia has no wr, no qb, a rb with a torn acl, and one of the oldest des. in the league. we have a lot more talent than the dolphins.

the contrary to the original topic question is:

When can a pro franchise with 41 years of non back-to-back winning seasons NOT be viewed as anything but terrible?? Figure that one out and get back to us.

WE ARE WHO THEY SAY WE ARE AND THEY AINT LETTIN US OFF THE HOOK UNTIL WE PROVE OTHERWISE!!!!!!!!

bossFALCON (1/9/2008)
dan minnich (1/9/2008)

because they hate the falcons. they will hate us even if we do good. on a poll on put up your dukes it said the dolphins are better than the falcons. (this was before the parcells thing)

Ok I'm agreeing with u on this one Boss. Everyone does hate on the Falcons. Even when our team is good and winning games we only get a 10 second highlight clip on SportsCenter. **** if it wasn't for YKW doing YKW we probably would have zero coverage.

Dirtybird (1/9/2008)
bossFALCON (1/9/2008)
dan minnich (1/9/2008)

Ok I'm agreeing with u on this one Boss. Everyone does hate on the Falcons. Even when our team is good and winning games we only get a 10 second highlight clip on SportsCenter. **** if it wasn't for YKW doing YKW we probably would have zero coverage.

its true. no matter what we do the media will hate us and will love to pick on us.