Terrance Moore, a DISGRACE

das38

I'm sorry, I can't stand this POS. He always bad mouths the team, VICK, Blank, and the fans.

He just said that Carroll owuld be an idiot taking the FALCONS job, because he is getting himself into a terrible situation with Blank and the fans.

What a POS

sirz38 (1/9/2008)
I'm sorry, I can't stand this POS. He always bad mouths the team, VICK, Blank, and the fans.

He just said that Carroll owuld be an idiot taking the FALCONS job, because he is getting himself into a terrible situation with Blank and the fans.

What a POS

as much as i wanna agree with you as a falcons fan

Is he lieing about any of it?

sirz38 (1/9/2008)

What a POS

Typical trashy journalist....

falconfrenzy (1/9/2008)
sirz38 (1/9/2008)

What a POS

:D:D-and if so describe the lie in a factual manner.

It may be as bad as he says but it doesn't have to

stay this way. Mr. Blank is looking to make a splash

and get this thing crankin'.

sirz38 (1/9/2008)

What a POS

Please understand, what Terrance is, a COMMENTATOR, he is not a journalist, it is HIS opinion. He comments on things and even how crazy he is at times, its his opinion. ;) best thing you can do don't listen to him, its what I do. :P

sirz38 (1/9/2008)

What a POS

Explain to me where what he said was inaccurate. Going from USC to the Falcons is a huge downgrade. Wildly successful college team --> Wildly unsuccessful pro team. Easy college recruiting --> NFL salary cap and meddlesome owner. Ease of coaching college kids --> Pro athletes with pro egos. Southern California --> Atlanta....case closed.

Carroll is Petrino 2.0 waiting to happen.

Not sure why you people get angry when someone says something negative about the Falcons...NEWSFLASH there aren't many positives on a 4 win team.

falconfrenzy (1/9/2008)
sirz38 (1/9/2008)

What a POS

excellent point as theres no need to sugar coat it

Ignore that knob. It's in his best interest to hope that we can hire the worst coach possible so that his typically negative column will write itself for him. If we get a bum, he'll say we got a bum and should have done better. If we strike gold, he'll say the coach is a fool. He is way too predictable. Rome is a major butt hole anyway, but you'd think even he'd try to bring somebody on his show with something to say. How do you introduce Terrance Moore on your show? "Here's Terrance Moore, a well-spoken and quite knowledgeable columnist to discuss his views of the Falcons". Or, "Here's Terrance Moore who hasn't said anything positive about the Falcons. Ever."

I live in central Ohio and everytime the local sports station talks to somebody about the Falcons, it's some fool or another from AJC and they spout off as if they have the worst job in the world. They even take attitudes about it. Yet, now that good names are being brought into the search, they act like if we do well, the candidate screwed the pooch. Go figure.

If you trully dislike Moore like I do don't give him the benefit of reading his article. The more hits he gets and the more people listen to him reguardless of whether its a positive response or negative response they'll keep him on the paper and the broadcast stations.

sirz38 (1/9/2008)

What a POS

Consider the source, TM , won't ever shut up until we get an ethnic HC, as long as the ethnicity is the same as he is.

TM is an attention hoore, but he has already shown his way to the ATL, the Rome gig just gives him a minute on TV. Rome is a doofus anyway, they make a pretty good team don't they. Nobody but Rome will give TM any attention...poor guy, I almost feel sorry for Rome.

sirz38 (1/9/2008)

What a POS

You know this country is heading in the wrong direction when telling the truth makes you a piece of #####.