The Future is HERE

FalconMama

Just wanna let everybody know I had my baby this morning at 3:38 am.. His name is Landon Jeremiah and he weighed in at 10lbs 12 oz..

I'm fine, baby is fine just resting up. I'm posting this from my blackberry so let me go before the nurse catches me. Gotta go yall enjoy yall's day and hopefully by the time I get out of the hospital we'll have a new GM and a coach! :hehe:

FalconMama (1/9/2008)
Just wanna let everybody know I had my baby this morning at 3:38 am.. His name is Landon Jeremiah and he weighed in at 10lbs 12 oz..

I'm fine, baby is fine just resting up. I'm posting this from my blackberry so let me go before the nurse catches me. Gotta go yall enjoy yall's day and hopefully by the time I get out of the hospital we'll have a new GM and a coach! :hehe:

10lbs 12 oz?! Whoa, he's gonna be our Left Tackle one day. I bet your glad that watermelon is out finally. Congratulations!

raptorial bird (1/9/2008)
FalconMama (1/9/2008)

10lbs 12 oz?! Whoa, he's gonna be our Left Tackle one day. I bet your glad that watermelon is out finally. Congratulations!

I was about to say the same thing, congratulations and I wish you much rest and comfort the next few days, you've earned it.

raptorial bird (1/9/2008)
FalconMama (1/9/2008)

heh, I dunno. my dad weighed 13 pounds when he was born but probably never weighed over 160 as an adult.