Ouch, Cory Redding turned out to be a contract year wonder in 06 and a flop in 07

halsey

d-rod (1/9/2008)
Same with Kemo for the Panthers. It's almost guaranteed.

With the fat men, you've just got to keep drafting them. The fat salary makes the fat men go to sleep.

Sure seems that way with most of them. Funny how the fat men on the other side of the line don't seem so prone to that. I think of O-lineman as being harder working, generally smarter guys than D-tackles.

That's actually one thing I like about Glenn Dorsey. He seems harder working and smarter than most D-tackles.

halsey (1/9/2008)
d-rod (1/9/2008)
Same with Kemo for the Panthers. It's almost guaranteed.

With the fat men, you've just got to keep drafting them. The fat salary makes the fat men go to sleep.

Sure seems that way with most of them. Funny how the fat men on the other side of the line don't seem so prone to that. I think of O-lineman as being harder working, generally smarter guys than D-tackles.

That's actually one thing I like about Glenn Dorsey. He seems harder working and smarter than most D-tackles.

ive gotten that same impression from dorsey also. seems like the guys at DT that are team leaders seem to play well whether it is a contract year or not.