Only way for us McKay haters to get him out is to

swiftkick

Gruden, now 51-50 in six seasons in Tampa, has one year remaining on a deal that pays him approximately $4.5 million per season. No coach enters a season with a single, lame-duck year on his deal, meaning Joel and Bryan Glazer, sons of team owner Malcolm Glazer, have a decision to make in the coming weeks. Or sooner.

"I don't get into all these things," Gruden said. "I'm really proud of the progress we've made, I certainly am. Whether it's good enough for a new contract -- or whatever it warrants -- I really don't care at this point. I'm just confident that we're going to continue to work as hard as we can to get our football team in a position to win a world championship."

swiftkick (1/8/2008)
Gruden, now 51-50 in six seasons in Tampa, has one year remaining on a deal that pays him approximately $4.5 million per season. No coach enters a season with a single, lame-duck year on his deal, meaning Joel and Bryan Glazer, sons of team owner Malcolm Glazer, have a decision to make in the coming weeks. Or sooner.

"I don't get into all these things," Gruden said. "I'm really proud of the progress we've made, I certainly am. Whether it's good enough for a new contract -- or whatever it warrants -- I really don't care at this point. I'm just confident that we're going to continue to work as hard as we can to get our football team in a position to win a world championship."

Mentioning Jon Gruden as a possible coach for our team should be punishable by castration. I don't get all the McKay hate displayed on this board.

swiftkick (1/8/2008)

SWIFT, I'M NOT IN LOVE WITH McKAY ....... AND I LOVE GRUDEN EVEN LESS;)