Now this is starting to get Pathetic

Twinblade

By the time we pick a GM and HC, most of all the good candidates will be gone by now. Its taking way to long now and this is starting to look pathetic, I know Blank is trying to get the best but he just keeps on passing over good candidates just like last time.

How many **** GM's and HC's we need to interview? This is making us look.

Hurry up and pick already Blank before you let all the good candidates get taken.

Twinblade (1/8/2008)
By the time we pick a GM and HC, most of all the good candidates will be gone by now. Its taking way to long now and this is starting to look pathetic, I know Blank is trying to get the best but he just keeps on passing over good candidates just like last time.

Hurry up and pick already Blank before you let all the good candidates get taken.

I agree that the process seems a little cumbersome and they are interviewing A LOT of people........but tell me, who have we missed out on yet?

g-dawg (1/8/2008)
Twinblade (1/8/2008)

I agree that the process seems a little cumbersome and they are interviewing A LOT of people........but tell me, who have we missed out on yet?

The Mafia, Singletary (it seems blank no longer wants this guy instead wants a Jason Garrett ha). We also didn't really went for Nix, just some other candidates that would be 10x better then what we trying to get now.

Twinblade (1/8/2008)
g-dawg (1/8/2008)
Twinblade (1/8/2008)

The Mafia, Singletary (it seems blank no longer wants this guy instead wants a Jason Garrett ha). We also didn't really went for Nix, just some other candidates that would be 10x better then what we trying to get now.

huh? not sure what you just said......Falcons have not missed out on anybody yet - we probably won't get Sparano but we never were going to get him anyway.

Singletary - i tried to tell you guys, he's not ready to be NFL head coach yet - nobody wants him as a head coach!

Buddy Nix/GM candidate - i think we were only going for him if we got Schottenheimer.

g-dawg (1/8/2008)
Twinblade (1/8/2008)
g-dawg (1/8/2008)
Twinblade (1/8/2008)

huh? not sure what you just said......Falcons have not missed out on anybody yet - we probably won't get Sparano but we never were going to get him anyway.

Singletary - i tried to tell you guys, he's not ready to be NFL head coach yet - nobody wants him as a head coach!

Buddy Nix/GM candidate - i think we were only going for him if we got Schottenheimer.

Singletary would be 10x better hc then Jason Garrett. Jason Garrett is not the reason why the cowboys are that good, that team was already good when Garrett got there, he really don't have to do much for that offense as he has a really good Offense to work with. This team on the other hand, He will be lucky to be around next season.

Bloodhoundz Reborn (1/8/2008)
It's been longer then I thought, but maybe it's coming this week. I'd take Don Imus at this point.

LMAO....bruh...you are fool with it.....but yea...to me its taking way to long...he could atleast have a gm in place....and now looking for a head coach....blank is just showing...he has no idea what he is doing....hire Heckert or McKenzie(GM) and Garrett or Singletary(HC) and lets get this team in shape....We are already kinda behind with studying the draft prospects and free agents

FalconFan13 (1/8/2008)
So far it hasn't bothered me since none of the candidates i wanted have been picked up by anyone so it's all ok as of right now.

Who do you want? :unsure:

Hmm Candidates i wouldn't mind are

GM

Nix

Heckert

Mckenzie

HC

Caldwell

Garrett

Ryan

Grimm

and Marty even though it's a big long shot lol but as marty said never say never :P

My dream coaches would be

GM - Nix

HC - Marty

OC - Cameron

DC - Ryan

Then let Marty get the ship righted for a few years and then let one of thee coordniators take it over but thats got a less chance of happening than vick becoming the SB MVP of the Atlanta Falcons SB :P

Twinblade (1/8/2008)

he's interviewing people that may be hired; it's just that they're part of playoff teams and therefore we won't know anything for a while

atljbo (1/8/2008)
It's been longer then I thought, but maybe it's coming this week. I'd take Don Imus at this point.

LMAO....bruh...you are fool with it.....but yea...to me its taking way to long...he could atleast have a gm in place....and now looking for a head coach....blank is just showing...he has no idea what he is doing....hire Heckert or McKenzie(GM) and Garrett or Singletary(HC) and lets get this team in shape....We are already kinda behind with studying the draft prospects and free agents

I've always said that Blank doesn't get blamed as much as he should.

FalconFan13 (1/8/2008)
FalconFan13 (1/8/2008)
So far it hasn't bothered me since none of the candidates i wanted have been picked up by anyone so it's all ok as of right now.

Who do you want? :unsure:

Hmm Candidates i wouldn't mind are

GM

Nix

Heckert

Mckenzie

HC

Caldwell

Garrett

Ryan

Grimm

and Marty even though it's a big long shot lol but as marty said never say never :P

My dream coaches would be

GM - Nix

HC - Marty

OC - Cameron

DC - Ryan

Then let Marty get the ship righted for a few years and then let one of thee coordniators take it over but thats got a less chance of happening than vick becoming the SB MVP of the Atlanta Falcons SB :P

I like your list but yeah I agree I don't think we have any chance of getting Marty to come here.

Twinblade (1/8/2008)
g-dawg (1/8/2008)
Twinblade (1/8/2008)
g-dawg (1/8/2008)
Twinblade (1/8/2008)

Singletary would be 10x better hc then Jason Garrett. Jason Garrett is not the reason why the cowboys are that good, that team was already good when Garrett got there, he really don't have to do much for that offense as he has a really good Offense to work with. This team on the other hand, He will be lucky to be around next season.

So Garrett is not a good choice because he is not the reason the cowboys are good but you want Singletary, who has done even less than Garrett? Yea, that makes a lot of sense.

Singletary not only has not been a DC or OC, the teams he has worked for suck as bad as us. I would much rather take a stab at a DC or OC that has been SUCCESSFUL rather than choose a guy that has no history, other than the fact that he played in the NFL.

Twinblade (1/8/2008)

You're right man. We should have hired the first GM and HC we interviewed, because speed in this process is more important then hiring the right person.

I guess you wanted Martz for OC or something along those lines. No thanks. Patience grasshopper. Excellence isn't achieved in haste, and we saw how getting a jump on the pack worked out with Petrino. Longer is better. This team is gonna be like a really good slow cooked stew when it's time to serve it next year. :) Need any more cliches?

celtik