Your thoughts on this idea....

Atowndown

Shaunn Lobo (1/8/2008)
How do you guys feel about going after Bernard Berrian from CHI....as a #2 reciever or slot receiver he has a fantastic year last year...and i think his struggles this year were in part of his QB. We could probably get him fairly cheap.

IF WE CAN GET HIM CHEAP LIKE YOU SAY .......... GET HIM.

REV.2000 (1/8/2008)
Shaunn Lobo (1/8/2008)
How do you guys feel about going after Bernard Berrian from CHI....as a #2 reciever or slot receiver he has a fantastic year last year...and i think his struggles this year were in part of his QB. We could probably get him fairly cheap.

IF WE CAN GET HIM CHEAP LIKE YOU SAY .......... GET HIM.

yea we got finn and he is rehabbing still with d.j. but i agree with you ONLY if he is cheap and i mean REAL cheap should we get him.

Shaunn Lobo (1/8/2008)

he would be a huge upgrade from Jenkins he could be a good number 2 and we could play Robinson in the slot or the other way around