This board has changed.

birdweiserrr

birdweiserrr (1/7/2008)
Now it locks up often. It wasn't like this in the beginning. But to the reason for the thread, am I the only one having this problem?
Nah, it's doing it with me too Bird....a very bad sign this early into a "new improved" board.

Nope. It does it to me too, often. I really dislike it when it quotes everyone over and over and adds spaces every time. You can't edit your first post. My views are unusually high even though I log in and stay logged in all day but my views are almost 1:1 with my posts. There's no pm link by the user's name anymore. My post count is still lacking. Other than that everything else is ok with me.

gritblitzer (1/7/2008)
birdweiserrr (1/7/2008)
Now it locks up often. It wasn't like this in the beginning. But to the reason for the thread, am I the only one having this problem?
Nah, it's doing it with me too Bird....a very bad sign this early into a "new improved" board.

Same here. not good at all!

gritblitzer (1/7/2008)
birdweiserrr (1/7/2008)

it is improved a lot only because a lot of the people who posted the same topic every few hours didnt make the move.

samuel brooks (1/7/2008)
i'm pretty new to board but it 's running slow and making me log in too often

yep, when I try to edit a post I just made the board kicks me out and tell me I have to be logged in, what is that about? If I wasn't logged in I couldn't post.

maybe they are waiting until the season is over to fix it, LOL!

michaelgee (1/7/2008)
samuel brooks (1/7/2008)
i'm pretty new to board but it 's running slow and making me log in too often

yep, when I try to edit a post I just made the board kicks me out and tell me I have to be logged in, what is that about? If I wasn't logged in I couldn't post.

maybe they are waiting until the season is over to fix it, LOL!

this happens to me as well but like i said it is improved enough for me as long as i dont have to read the same 3 topics 24/7