The thing one thing all the playoff teams have....and the one thing super bowl contenders have

atljbo

All of the playoff team have a top notch Offensive Line...thats dictate your whole offense....David Garrard is a average QB......Jeff Garcia is a Average QB....Vince Young is a average QB......Eli Manning is a average QB......Todd Collins is a average QB....but the fact that they have a Good Offensive line.....there running game and the pass protection can make them look good

OFFENSIVE LIKE.....BIG MAULLERS

Now as for the teams that can really win this thing...they have 2 good receivers....The Colts...Packers.....Patriots......Cowboys....they have 2 WR that can beat any corner.....great O-Line + 2 good WR play will equal a good offensive team........if you have a Good O-Line.....any OK running back will have success....look at Denver......I feel roddy is 1.....i feel Laurant Robinson will be a good slot deep threat.....we need one more good young WR(james hardy ?) and build our O-Line......and our Offensive will be successful

atljbo (1/7/2008)
All of the playoff team have a top notch Offensive Line...thats dictate your whole offense....David Garrard is a average QB......Jeff Garcia is a Average QB....Vince Young is a average QB......Eli Manning is a average QB......Todd Collins is a average QB....but the fact that they have a Good Offensive line.....there running game and the pass protection can make them look good

OFFENSIVE LIKE.....BIG MAULLERS

Now as for the teams that can really win this thing...they have 2 good receivers....The Colts...Packers.....Patriots......Cowboys....they have 2 WR that can beat any corner.....great O-Line + 2 good WR play will equal a good offensive team........if you have a Good O-Line.....any OK running back will have success....look at Denver......I feel roddy is 1.....i feel Laurant Robinson will be a good slot deep threat.....we need one more good young WR(james hardy ?) and build our O-Line......and our Offensive will be successful

I agree and just to add another tidbit, most of the teams that are always in the mix come playoff time (Colts, Patriots, Steelers, Broncos usually,) all have 1 other thing in common, they build their teams through the NFL Draft, I think whomever receives the GM position needs to take that to heart and follow those teams' example.