USA Today does a better job of covering the Falcons

geraldg

Leave it our hometown newspaper. That inside slant in the USAToday gave more insight on the teams situation than anything written by the AJC writers in the last two weeks. They would rather spend time talking about Tom Glavine skating with the Thrashers. Who gives a d!@#? I know I don't. The AJC's heart is surely with the Braves. Has been and always will be. Say what they will, but the Falcons are the more popular team between the two, losing history and all. Nobody really cares about the Braves anymore (evidenced by the empty seats during the playoffs).

geraldg (1/7/2008)
Leave it our hometown newspaper. That inside slant in the USAToday gave more insight on the teams situation than anything written by the AJC writers in the last two weeks. They would rather spend time talking about Tom Glavine skating with the Thrashers. Who gives a d!@#? I know I don't. The AJC's heart is surely with the Braves. Has been and always will be. Say what they will, but the Falcons are the more popular team between the two, losing history and all. Nobody really cares about the Braves anymore (evidenced by the empty seats during the playoffs).

ajc is at the bottom of the cess pool of newspapers.

Those ajc guys have not written one single insightful article in 12 years.

they agaitate this community and nothing more, that is their whole angle.

geraldg (1/7/2008)

I'ver known that a long time.

And what is with the dog stories on the online front page everytime I log on. All of a sudden, they fallen in love with dogs and like to show pictures of them dressing up. Are they trying to sway public opinion against Vick? It sure seems that way to me.