Who should the Falcons draft?

fsutennis

I'm fine with everyone on there with the exception of Woodson, Ellis and Brome. Its not that I don't think they are fine players I just would rather not spend a 1st round pick on them. I'm kinda iffy on Laurinites and Matt Ryan. I'm waitng till after the combine on them.

Dorsey, McFadden, Brohm & Ellis are tied for 3rd. Long is a RT, he'd be great but I would rather not draft a RT with our top pick, we have greater needs. Besides, Foster or Clabo have looked solid this season, I have a feeling one of them will be our future RT. And isn't Woodson closer to the top of the 2nd than the top of the 1st at this point? I've seen a lot of mocks where he falls quite a bit. I wouldn't mind him at all with our first 2nd.

I voted for Sedrick Ellis. My second choice would be Glenn Dorsey. I will be the first to admit we need some serious O-Line help, but we might address that in FA. I think our best move would be to trade down, grab a couple of extra picks, and draft Sam Baker or Ryan Clady.

• 2 weeks later...
fsutennis (1/7/2008)
My vote is for Jake Long followed by Glenn Dorsey

I think the smartest pick would be Jake Long because I think the running back that the Falcons need to take is either James Davis from Clemson or Jonathan Stewart from Oregon either one of those 2 would be fine and could be picked with one of the 2 2nd round picks.