The Atlanta Falcons

Anyone can say what they want about the FALCONS in 2007 but I have a lot of RESPECT for each and every FALCONS player who played this past season. They were pretty much beaten before they had a chance to take the field in the eyes of the so called experts on TV. You know what that means "They want get any calls from the officials which they never do anyway because they are a southern team regardless". Ok here are my thoughts if you don't like them then you can kizz my FALCONS AZZ!!!!! :

I didn't give up!!!!!!!!! AND NEVER WILL!!!! I heard a lot of people giving up!!!!

What's the point of this post you might ask????

Give it up for the FALCONS players of '07!!!!!! They had the ballz to stand up and say "NO MATTER WHAT I AM AN ATLANTA FALCON AND **** PROUD OF IT!!!!!!!!!!".

thakrunk1 (1/6/2008)
jus so u know............

u spelled respect wrong in your subtitle.

Yeah I made a "TYPO MISTAKE". Ok now onto you what's up with the word "U" what the **** is that? So "you" don't make typing mistakes? You are changing the subject, what do you have a personal issue with me and this thread???

july425 (1/6/2008)
OK, but correct the spelling of "respect" in the title of your thread.

No sh@t!!! So you don't make typing mistakes is that what you are saying? You knew what I meant even with a typing mistake so why point it out??? The only reason could be you are trying to belittle me, so I have to ask why??????

BlacksburgHokie (1/6/2008)
I was proud of the way they came out and really gave Seattle a fight. Even if it was against backups and scrubs for the second half, our players still came out and gave it their all.

Yea but do not forget that with all the injures the falcons had this year about one third of the Falcon team were backups and scrubs, about 6 that were not even on the roster at game 1.

freeze1st (1/6/2008)
Anyone can say what they want about the FALCONS in 2007 but I have a lot of RESPECT for each and every FALCONS player who played this past season. They were pretty much beaten before they had a chance to take the field in the eyes of the so called experts on TV. You know what that means "They want get any calls from the officials which they never do anyway because they are a southern team regardless". Ok here are my thoughts if you don't like them then you can kizz my FALCONS AZZ!!!!! :

I didn't give up!!!!!!!!! AND NEVER WILL!!!! I heard a lot of people giving up!!!!

What's the point of this post you might ask????

Give it up for the FALCONS players of '07!!!!!! They had the ballz to stand up and say "NO MATTER WHAT I AM AN ATLANTA FALCON AND **** PROUD OF IT!!!!!!!!!!".

WAY TO GO FREEZE, I'M WITH YOU:)