Michael Jenkins

Norwood32

I'm not saying I want Jenkins to be traded but face it the guy has been a disappointment. Do you think he will stay with us, get cut, or will we trade him for something like a 4th or 5th round pick. We can get Bryant Johnson through FA and he is better then Jenkins IMO, plus Laurent Robinson has showed he can ball.

ashley sharp (1/6/2008)
that would be very stupid to do that....robinson had a good year but you know what anything can happen....he can get hurt anytime anwhere and that would suck to lose jenkins...hes a great player and we need to keep him

First of all Jenkins is not a "great" player and he can easily be replaced with Bryant Johnson who doesn't give the ball to the DB's.

ashley sharp (1/6/2008)
that would be very stupid to do that....robinson had a good year but you know what anything can happen....he can get hurt anytime anwhere and that would suck to lose jenkins...hes a great player and we need to keep him
since when :laugh:

ashley sharp (1/6/2008)
WOW:pinch:

scott24falcs (1/6/2008)
dyoshot (1/6/2008)
Whatever we can get for him in a trade, take it.

Co-signed. There will be guys that will be drafted in the 6th and 7th round of this year's draft that can come in and do exactly what Jenkins is doing.

That's just it. We don't want anymore players here that can do exactly what Jenkins does...which aint much...

Jenkins has gotten nothing out of his

height advantage. Why? In my opinion

it would come into play in the red zone

on balls thrown high, on deep balls where

the longest guy has the best chance to

catch the ball. We don't use him right and

I think the tipped balls were flukes that

won't repeat themselves. We have to

establish that he is a good receiver before

we can trade him for anything of value.

So try him on some deep balls, and some

red zone passes high along the back of the

end zone. He has tools we haven't used.

Ja Soul (1/6/2008)
scott24falcs (1/6/2008)
dyoshot (1/6/2008)
Whatever we can get for him in a trade, take it.

Co-signed. There will be guys that will be drafted in the 6th and 7th round of this year's draft that can come in and do exactly what Jenkins is doing.

That's just it. We don't want anymore players here that can do exactly what Jenkins does...which aint much...

I didn't say we had to draft those players. ;)

dyoshot (1/6/2008)
14falcons (1/6/2008)
Keep Jenkins.

2167260.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF1934A2752006EF5F0EDFDB4F72FB08FAB965A5397277B4DC33E

Trade White.

757BA9D8684D43CE831716D41E90FA18.ashx

I hate to say this to a fellow UT fan, but have you been drinking?

Nope! I want the "Vick Five" out of here!

http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2007/12/15/...free-mike-vick/

Go after...

Bernard Berrian, UFA, Chicago Bears

Berrian was able to put together a decent season in 06 and even with considerable quarterback issues in Chicago, he has been able to tally 920 yards and four touchdowns in 07. At 27 years of age, Berrian is still young and may have several strong seasons left in him. His speed make him a deep threat, and as he has developed his game, he s become a more known weapon in the game. More than a few teams would line up for his services if he doesn t sign an extension with the Bears.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/2008/nfl/freeagentsWR.html

bernard-berrian-td.jpg

monoxide (1/6/2008)
ol_dirty2 (1/6/2008)
Brutha Mike (1/6/2008)
Stinkins isn't worth a 7th.

Pack of now and laters....maybe...with no choice in what flavor. We might not get a better offer!!! Bring 'em home Blank...mmmmm.

how dare you compare Michael Jenkins to the oh so tasty, chewy, flavorful magic of Now and Laters.

You're right! Watching Jenkins has left me with a bad taste in my mouth for the past two seasons...horrible attempt at analogies. Please excuse me.

14falcons (1/6/2008)
dyoshot (1/6/2008)
14falcons (1/6/2008)
Keep Jenkins.

2167260.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF1934A2752006EF5F0EDFDB4F72FB08FAB965A5397277B4DC33E

Trade White.

757BA9D8684D43CE831716D41E90FA18.ashx

I hate to say this to a fellow UT fan, but have you been drinking?

Nope! I want the "Vick Five" out of here!

http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2007/12/15/...free-mike-vick/

Go after...

Bernard Berrian, UFA, Chicago Bears

Berrian was able to put together a decent season in 06 and even with considerable quarterback issues in Chicago, he has been able to tally 920 yards and four touchdowns in 07. At 27 years of age, Berrian is still young and may have several strong seasons left in him. His speed make him a deep threat, and as he has developed his game, he s become a more known weapon in the game. More than a few teams would line up for his services if he doesn t sign an extension with the Bears.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/2008/nfl/freeagentsWR.html

I maybe

bernard-berrian-td.jpg

No, DO NOT spend money on a free agent WR. That money needs to go to the oline. I don't like Vick either, and I don't want to see him back, but we really have to stop this mess of wanting our players to be nice guys. Roddy is not a criminal, he's not a loser, he just has a friend who has made bad decisions. I don't want Roddy to be a role model to my kids, I just want him to catch the football, which he has done this year. Jenkins is terrible, and if you want him because he's a nice guy, that just doesn't cut it on the football field.