samuel brooks (1/6/2008)
can't name source can't be too reliable

As a matter of fact, the Falcons' "brash" has been pretty vocal about the desire to pick D player or McFadden. Also, the discussion about the 1st rd possibilities are being talked about during interviews. Trust me on this one...

Deja Vu (1/6/2008)
samuel brooks (1/6/2008)
can't name source can't be too reliable

As a matter of fact, the Falcons' "brash" has been pretty vocal about the desire to pick D player or McFadden. Also, the discussion about the 1st rd possibilities are being talked about during interviews. Trust me on this one...

No offense, but if you can't get "Falcons brass" correct I'm not trusting you with the future direction of my team.
thaflameofatlanta (1/6/2008)
Didn't there use to be a rule where if you posted a thread with the topic title "Breaking News," that was like an automatic ban, do not pass GO, do not collect $200??? Or is my memory just hazy...
Used to be something like that. I remember a few similar threads where a Mod would check in and pretty much say "Okay, if this doesn't happen by such and such a time you're gone." Mods must be on vacation this weekend what with that little unfunny racist twit creating threads all over the place.
Lee Long (1/6/2008)
the_dane (1/6/2008)
Only members with 1000+ posts should be allowed to start threads ! :cool:

WeEll that kinda blows, considering I have been around forever just used to never post.

How often do you start a new thread? .

Why not make some kind of rule, that would prevent people from starting new threads as their first posts?

I'm sure it would limit the number of useless threads ..

The one thing I will say is that it does appear that Singletary's candidacy has gone cold. This can potentially be attributed to the fact that all the coaching interviews took place with play-off bound coaches in addition to the reported death of Singletary's father. But I'm getting the sense that Blank is not going to go out on a limb with this coaching hire. Also, given that a new GM would be hired as well and that from appearances it will be a first time GM, I'd be surprised if they would make Singletary thie first HC hire.