Falcons- Shop in the SEC

11=team

Tomorrow night you re going to see the difference in a team that played seven top 20 contenders vs one that played none. There is some outstanding talent in the 2008 draft but the SEC this past year is about as close to NFL caliber as you can get. For that reason the Falcon s should shop close to home!

Send those flames you ##### little Big 10 alums!

:D

Headshot (1/6/2008)
I agree. The Falcons need to get some serious SEC talent in the draft. I envy Jacksonville's defensive line

Bobby McCray (Florida) DE

John Henderson (Tennessee) DT

Marcus Stroud (Georgia) DT

Jeremy Mincey (Florida) DE

agree, and Jamaal was a project, and remember half the year he didnt have his starting DTs, and when he did get a sack which happen 2-3 times they would call it back, because some1 had a false start.

I'm all for shopping in the SEC. I'd like to see a conference breakdown in terms of the players who are currently in the NFL...

I would like to grab Chad Henne as our future QB in a later round though. We have so many other pressing needs and I don't want to spend huge money on a 1st round skill player. Michigan QBs seem to be more NFL-ready than just about any other NCAA school.

gritblitzer (1/6/2008)
I'm all for shopping in the SEC. I'd like to see a conference breakdown in terms of the players who are currently in the NFL...

I would like to grab Chad Henne as our future QB in a later round though. We have so many other pressing needs and I don't want to spend huge money on a 1st round skill player. Michigan QBs seem to be more NFL-ready than just about any other NCAA school.

i google it for you, and from SEC sports this is what i got.

SEC LEADS ALL

GEORGIAfan (1/6/2008)i google it for you, and from SEC sports this is what i got.

SEC LEADS ALL

Appreciate it G....I'm surprised that the ACC was 2nd. I would have put money on the Big Ten....

gritblitzer (1/6/2008)
GEORGIAfan (1/6/2008)i google it for you, and from SEC sports this is what i got.

SEC LEADS ALL

Appreciate it G....I'm surprised that the ACC was 2nd. I would have put money on the Big Ten....

yea well in the 90s when richt was at FSU. they had alot of players go into the NFL, and same with MIAMI, but i expect that to chance as teams like UF, UGA, UT progress.

REV.2000 (1/6/2008)
SEC ....................... YOU JUST CAN'T BEAT'EM

Especially this past year. The 2007 SEC season was like a WWF version of Over the Top Rope Battle Royal . Any of the players coming out of those schools, who were not injured, are certainly battle hardened and have played in front of the big emotional crowds.

11=team (1/6/2008)
REV.2000 (1/6/2008)
SEC ....................... YOU JUST CAN'T BEAT'EM

Especially this past year. The 2007 SEC season was like a WWF version of Over the Top Rope Battle Royal . Any of the players coming out of those schools, who were not injured, are certainly battle hardened and have played in front of the big emotional crowds.

AND THATS WHY ........... YOU JUST CAN'T BEAT'EM! I LOVE THE ..... SEC