Sucs...one and done!!

Crumplerfan1

Well I predicted this one before they changed up the board and I lost my old account.

Doesn't mean much to be champions of the absolute worst division in football.:P:P And yes I know before all you idiot suc fans throw it in my face, the Falcons are the worst team in the division but there were lots of factors involved in their downfall. At least I can take solace in seeing the sucs, aints and panties all sitting home with the Falcons now.

Take heart though suc fans, whoever comes out of the NFC isn't going to beat the AFC rep in the Superbowl anyway.

Crumplerfan1 (1/6/2008)
Well I predicted this one before they changed up the board and I lost my old account.

Doesn't mean much to be champions of the absolute worst division in football.:P:P And yes I know before all you idiot suc fans throw it in my face, the Falcons are the worst team in the division but there were lots of factors involved in their downfall. At least I can take solace in seeing the sucs, aints and panties all sitting home with the Falcons now.

Take heart though suc fans, whoever comes out of the NFC isn't going to beat the AFC rep in the Superbowl anyway.

Where were you before the game? Yeah that's what I thought.

irishbuc (1/6/2008)
Crumplerfan1 (1/6/2008)

Where were you before the game? Yeah that's what I thought.

I was right in front of my TV waiting to watch the Giants whip the thugs and wifebeaters club.

Oh wait, that was your football team they were playing!:P

If you mean where was I on this board, I've been around quite a long time, I just don't have an accurate post count right now because my old account was wiped out in the changeover. I predicted the one and done shortly after it became clear that the sucs would win the division by default this year. Enjoy your short lived championship. No team seems to ever consistently dominate the NFC South.

The Falcons will right the franchise and the panties an aints will get it back together soon too. It won't be near as easy as it was for your bunch of thugs as it was this year.

If there was any true justice in this world, half your squad would be in prison with MV right about now.

Have a nice day!:P

That's a shame there is a johnny come lately...he should be on here all the time like the rest of us who hates the other rivals!;)

Yea, you regs will always get more respect for representing the Falcons here throughout the year, good or bad, here is to the NFCS next year, f the rest of them bastahds...:D

As I said, my old account has been wiped out and I haven't yet had the chance to see if it can be merged with this one. Maybe I should type it a little more s.....l.....o...w...l...y so the average first grade educated sucs fan can understand. I did have upwards of 500 post but since most of you TB people can't count into double digits, it wouldn't matter if they still showed up or not.

I've been a Falcons fan since before most of you began your miserable little pathetic suc fan lives.

It's great to see your reactions when someone rubs a little salt in the wound. I'm normally not quite so mean spirited but the way you guys run your mouths and beat your chest about the sucs and chucky gruden on our board, I'm especially enjoying this.

This is almost as much fun as last year and the beginning of this season when the aints fans were being delusional about their team being a dynasty in the making.

Please feel free to respond with more of your childish ramblings, the joy and laughter they are providing me is really becoming the highlight of my Sunday evening.:P:P

Crumplerfan1 (1/6/2008)
As I said, my old account has been wiped out and I haven't yet had the chance to see if it can be merged with this one. Maybe I should type it a little more s.....l.....o...w...l...y so the average first grade educated sucs fan can understand. I did have upwards of 500 post but since most of you TB people can't count into double digits, it wouldn't matter if they still showed up or not.

I've been a Falcons fan since before most of you began your miserable little pathetic suc fan lives.

It's great to see your reactions when someone rubs a little salt in the wound. I'm normally not quite so mean spirited but the way you guys run your mouths and beat your chest about the sucs and chucky gruden on our board, I'm especially enjoying this.

This is almost as much fun as last year and the beginning of this season when the aints fans were being delusional about their team being a dynasty in the making.

Please feel free to respond with more of your childish ramblings, the joy and laughter they are providing me is really becoming the highlight of my Sunday evening.:P:P

I'm talking about you not having the balls to say ##### before the game. Lamest type of fan is one who does ALL their talking after the outcome of a game is already decided.

Enjoy that top 5 pick. Better hope your team drafts their franchise quarterback, lord knows Joey Harrington and Leftwich aren't the answer.

Oh, like the sucs have some future HOF QB on their roster??? No one with any football knowledge or plain common sense for that matter has suggested that Harrington or Leftwich was the answer. The Falcons just made due with what they had. After MV chose to destroy his life and halfway demolish the team along the way too, they really didn't have a lot of options. This was a lost season from the get go for the Falcons and anyone who looks at the game realistically knows that.

The panties didn't have much better luck either with injuries and what not. The aints just reverted back to being the aints after the emotion of Katrina passed.

As far as your sorry team, they struggled to take advantage of an extremely weak decimated division. They should have absolutely run away with this division this year and they didn't. I'd be worried a lot more about your team and it's constantly aging defense and quarterback than I would about being on another teams board making an absolute fool of yourself if I were you. I don't have time to argue with you anymore and give you further opportunities to expose yourself as an idiot. Have a nice evening.

Crumplerfan1 (1/6/2008)
Oh, like the sucs have some future HOF QB on their roster??? No one with any football knowledge or plain common sense for that matter has suggested that Harrington or Leftwich was the answer. The Falcons just made due with what they had. After MV chose to destroy his life and halfway demolish the team along the way too, they really didn't have a lot of options. This was a lost season from the get go for the Falcons and anyone who looks at the game realistically knows that.

The panties didn't have much better luck either with injuries and what not. The aints just reverted back to being the aints after the emotion of Katrina passed.

As far as your sorry team, they struggled to take advantage of an extremely weak decimated division. They should have absolutely run away with this division this year and they didn't. I'd be worried a lot more about your team and it's constantly aging defense and quarterback than I would about being on another teams board making an absolute fool of yourself if I were you. I don't have time to argue with you anymore and give you further opportunities to expose yourself as an idiot. Have a nice evening.

YAWN

3 division titles since the inception of the NFC South. The rest of you have 1. That's all I have to say.

Crumplerfan1 (1/6/2008)

What a f'n loser, we were all posting in here before the new board was put online, and you were no where to be found. I know who was here, and you were not.

You are a Johnny come lately puzzy talkin shiz loser, nough said.

Envious of other NFCS teams is no way to go through life loser, at least the other fans in RC have the nuts to post before a game

Hey, Mr. "I swear I've been around before, even though it only looks like I just showed up," just keep in mind your team is a complete and total wreck. And just like the streak of the NFC South going to the NFC championship ended this year, considering your POS team ended up in the gutter this year, I'm gonna go ahead and say the whole 'last to first,' thing ended this year as well.

Seriously, no coach, no GM, no offense, no defense; does your team have ANYTHING?

Crumplerfan1 (1/6/2008)

The Falcons issues have all been discussed, had you had the nuts to post in here before you would know that though wouldn't you loser.

I thought bandwagoners were the lowest form of fan scum, but now it is Johnny come lately shiz talkers who are to cowardly to post before all other teams are out of the playoffs.

piratedownsth (1/6/2008)
Crumplerfan1 (1/6/2008)

What a f'n loser, we were all posting in here before the new board was put online, and you were no where to be found. I know who was here, and you were not.

Envious of other NFCS teams is no way to go through life loser, at least the other fans in RC have the nuts to post before a game

Watching sucs football must have damaged your brain more than it already was because I was here for years before the "Falcons Life" change. I stepped away from this board for awhile after all the Jim Mora and MV stuff because I just couldn't stand to listen to a lot of my fellow Falcons fans who I do consider bandwagonners. I couldn't give a crap whether you believe me or not, I've been a Falcons fan for 38 years which I believe is longer than your miserable little franchise has been around.

Funny thing is that I used to actually be here giving TB props for being the only team in the division that had won a Superbowl. Of course that was before idiots like you showed up making absolute as**'s out of yourselves.

Every team in the NFC south sucked this year including yours. They just sucked a little less is all. Get over yourselves!

Crumplerfan1 (1/7/2008)
piratedownsth (1/6/2008)
Crumplerfan1 (1/6/2008)

Watching sucs football must have damaged your brain more than it already was because I was here for years before the "Falcons Life" change. I stepped away from this board for awhile after all the Jim Mora and MV stuff because I just couldn't stand to listen to a lot of my fellow Falcons fans who I do consider bandwagonners. I couldn't give a crap whether you believe me or not, I've been a Falcons fan for 38 years which I believe is longer than your miserable little franchise has been around.

Funny thing is that I used to actually be here giving TB props for being the only team in the division that had won a Superbowl. Of course that was before idiots like you showed up making absolute as**'s out of yourselves.

Every team in the NFC south sucked this year including yours. They just sucked a little less is all. Get over yourselves!

I don't give a ##### when you started posting here. I'm talking about people who show up to gloat and rub it into people's faces AFTER the game is over. If someone didn't say anything before the game they shouldn't be saying anything after it, either.

whatever gives you joy. The only thing you've had to look forward to since October was the 2008 Draft

Ethanga62890 (1/7/2008)
As much as i hate the Bucs and MOST of their fans (JohnnyBuc, IrishBuc, theBUC excluded) i have to say.....At least they made it that far. I'd rather lose in the playoffs than go 4-12.

Realistically everyone would rather make the playoffs. Anyone who says they'd rather tank a season for a draft pick really isn't a fan.

The Bucs, as everyone else in the South are, are a couple free agents and draft picks away from an upper-echelon team. When Delhomme comes back next year, I fully expect the Panthers to contend. If the Saints can get help on the defensive side of the ball, they'll be dangerous. If the Falcons can find a QB who wont throw the game away, they'll be viable as well.

The Bucs beat 2 winning teams this year. They lost several close games they should of won. Playoff teams don't do that. Here's to hoping we pick up a few more high quality free agents and draft picks, and continue to contend next year.

Until then, I'll take my 3 division titles.

gobige (1/7/2008)
Man the NFCS is super weak this year.

I don't see it getting a lot better any sooner.

New Orleans, if we can get some competent defenders, can move back up to playoff contention. Helps that we've got a nice bit of cap room.

Tampa is a bit early to tell, but probably won't move backwards. The good news is they've got a pretty good patch a QB for a while. Tampa also has a bit of cap room to work with.

The Panthers and Birdies, honestly, it doesn't look good. Neither team has much room to work with under the salary cap and both teams have holes everywhere, especially Atlanta, where the holes extend all the way to the front offices.

Sniper Wolf (1/6/2008)
Hey, Mr. "I swear I've been around before, even though it only looks like I just showed up," just keep in mind your team is a complete and total wreck. And just like the streak of the NFC South going to the NFC championship ended this year, considering your POS team ended up in the gutter this year, I'm gonna go ahead and say the whole 'last to first,' thing ended this year as well.

Seriously, no coach, no GM, no offense, no defense; does your team have ANYTHING?

ANSWER:

Some of the most self involved, delusional homer fans in the NFL. I've even read where some would rather have McKay & Co. than any other front office in the league. They talk about the rest of the NFC South being pathetic when if they looked closely at THEIR team they'd realize just how truly pathetic it is and quit trying to defend their idiot owner and their dog killing QB.

Complete LOSERS!:P

Johnnybuc (1/7/2008)
ANSWER:

Some of the most self involved, delusional homer fans in the NFL. I've even read where some would rather have McKay & Co. than any other front office in the league. They talk about the rest of the NFC South being pathetic when if they looked closely at THEIR team they'd realize just how truly pathetic it is and quit trying to defend their idiot owner and their dog killing QB.

Complete LOSERS!:P

Some of them want to keep McKay?:crazy: I didn't really get into the McKay war when he came over, only enough to know that Tampa wasn't that sad to see him go, but, honestly, the Birdies have nearly as many, if not more holes than any team in the NFL, including Miami, and has only, what, $2 million under the cap to try to fix things?!

That's Enron levels of mismanagement. ****, if this were Madden, the only thing you could do is wipe your memory card and try again. I think it's a big mistake for the Birdies to not execute McKay or sue him for gross negligence, much less not fire him.

Nah, but I will brag about this:

5 win progress over last season

being competitive despite 13 players on IR

A very young team

A very very young OLine, with alot of potential

30M in cap room heading into the offseason with only 3 contributing UFA's to re-sign

Earnest Graham

WhenFalconsWin (1/7/2008)
You don't know, you think you know, but you don't know! We are not any further off then any other sorry azz team in our division (that didn't go through our offseason, or inseason) problems than we had! According to our own capologist we should have $15-20 Mil to knock around this season...watch out for the Falcons with our hirings and players that the new regime brings in!

Ok, let's give you $20 million under the cap, just for the sake of argument, name a position you don't need upgrading in.

It's ok, I'll wait.

Let's just go over a partial list of what you're team really could use: QB, WR, OT, OG, C, DT, MLB, FS, SS.

I'll let you prune that list, if you want, but ask yourself this, how far is even $20 million going to go to fill those holes up? Dropping that in the offensive line might net you two decent guys. Oh wait, I forgot, take some off the top for the rookie pool. Now let's talk about talent on the roster whose contracts are coming up soon. Things just started to look a whole lot worse didn't they.

You're about at the point where this team is going to have to be blown up. I don't envy you, rival or not, it's not going to be pretty.