Think we could trade PeeAngelo Hall and a 1st and 3rd pick for Eli?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cstyle4200 (1/6/2008)
Who is PeeAngelo and I wouldn't want Eli for an 7 rounder pick man grow up why you hating on the man cause he got fame **** u guys kill me.

I doubt he's "hating on the man cause he got fame"

I just don't think he likes DeAngelo Hall as a player for the Atlanta Falcons.

Lets see Eli has been inconsistent with a better O-line,better Running Backs, better Receivers, better Tight End(you could argue that), and a better Defense.

Yes that sounds like a QB worthy of trading one of your best Db's and a 1st round pick and a 3rd round pick for.:Whistling:

Congrats for making the 3rd worse thread for 08 and all of them are on the front page.:)

I gotta agree - I wouldn't even trade them one for one. Manning really hasn't done anything special, but yet he gets praised simply for making fewer mistakes than last season.

He had 27 TO's this season compared to only 26 TD's. He only completed 56% of his passes. He had a 74 rating - 25th among the 33 qualifiers in the league.

None of those stats make me particularly excited about the possibility of acquiring him...

cstyle4200 (1/6/2008)
Who is PeeAngelo and I wouldn't want Eli for an 7 rounder pick man grow up why you hating on the man cause he got fame **** u guys kill me.

"hating on the man cause he got fame"

You talk like that and honestly wonder why people don't rip you a new one?

I dislike the gentleman because he is mouthy, a disgrace to the team and a cancer on it as well. He needs to be cut out and thrown away.

76356334.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF193C1A11C22297C79F5C2B3EB20088167B1284831B75F48EF45

birdweiserrr (1/6/2008)
We'd probably have to give up more than that.

1st off.....Eli is not going anywhere.......2nd, your PeeAngelo joke was weak...........don't try to be funny.....because all you doing is making yourself seem asinine........stick to talking about football, and keep your wack *ss jokes to your d*mn self.........iight. {"Supreme Falcon" my *#####}

**21*Brooklyn Skull*21** (1/6/2008)
birdweiserrr (1/6/2008)
We'd probably have to give up more than that.

1st off.....Eli is not going anywhere.......2nd, your PeeAngelo joke was weak...........don't try to be funny.....because all you doing is making yourself seem asinine........stick to talking about football, and keep your wack *ss jokes to your d*mn self.........iight. {"Supreme Falcon" my *#####}

Stick to talking about football? He should stick to just discussing Lifetime Movies with his boys.

GEORGIAfan (1/6/2008)
PeeAngelo should be traded. I WANT ELI!!! he is a real leader unlike that thug Pee. Hall. he gets burnt by every wide we play against. he is the worst CB. i want webster back, and we should sign him to a long contract like 8 80mil.

Oh, wow... For a moment I thought you were serious until I got to the Webster part...

Bird, you are a tool. "PeeAngelo"... Are you five? Your hate of our most talented player is bordering on lunacy. Your agenda is worn out, and the best part is that you have NO backup plan. You just want to void the team of talented players to make way for "classy" players who will lose but you'll feel good about.

Go watch college football. No ego's, old coaches, the perfect place for an ignorant ##### like you.

Grim Truth (1/6/2008)
GEORGIAfan (1/6/2008)
PeeAngelo should be traded. I WANT ELI!!! he is a real leader unlike that thug Pee. Hall. he gets burnt by every wide we play against. he is the worst CB. i want webster back, and we should sign him to a long contract like 8 80mil.

Oh, wow... For a moment I thought you were serious until I got to the Webster part...

Bird, you are a tool. "PeeAngelo"... Are you five? Your hate of our most talented player is bordering on lunacy. Your agenda is worn out, and the best part is that you have NO backup plan. You just want to void the team of talented players to make way for "classy" players who will lose but you'll feel good about.

Go watch college football. No ego's, old coaches, the perfect place for an ignorant ##### like you.

I think we should build this team on character. Hall doesn't fit where I think we should be going.

birdweiserrr (1/6/2008)
Grim Truth (1/6/2008)
GEORGIAfan (1/6/2008)

I think we should build this team on character. Hall doesn't fit where I think we should be going.

And while I understand that, there are a lot of character teams out of the playoffs right now. Character doesn't win games, talent does, and you build around talent. The only classy team IN the playoffs that I can think of is Indy... Every other team has people of questionable character. It's the NFL. Respect is given to those who win. Not those who lose nicely.