Someone said Dream Draft??

I saw someone posted they're dream draft in here, so I thought I'd give it a shot. Keep in mind this scenario does not give any consideration to reality or our salary cap. Just having fun here. :D Let me know what you think.

I based this on us ending up with the #4 pick. Miami, St. Loius, and Oakland( they need a DT now that Sapp retired) all decide to pass on McFadden. We trade the #4 pick to Dallas for Dallas' 2 first rounders( #22 and #28), they're 2nd rounder(#60) and they're 3rd rounder(#91). Once again this is giving no consideration to reality, the point totals for those picks are 1940 pts and the #4 pick is worth 2200 pts. So we end up with picks #'s 22,28,36,50,60,67,91,100,136,169,205 plus our two comp picks. So here we go,

Round 1:

Pick #22- Jeff Otah OT, Pittsburgh - Big OT that would come in and immediately compete for our LT position.

Pick #28- Jonathan Stewart RB, Oregon - Physical Back to come in and split carries with Norwood. Would most likely come in and be our featured back.

Round 2:

Pick #36- Dre Moore DT, Maryland - The best DT available after Dorsey and Ellis.

Pick #50- Chris William OT, Vanderbilt or Alex Boone OT, Ohio State - Another LT prospect to come in and compete with Otah. One of them should be able to handle the LT spot.

Pick #60- Roy Schuening OG, Oregon ST. - Another OL pick, hopefully these guys can get it done.

Round #3:

Pick #67 - Tommy Blake DE, TCU - Too good to pass up here. Can back up Abe and is there in case Jamaal still struggles.

Pick #91 - Vince Hall LB, Virginia Tech - I doubt he falls quite this far, but you never know.

Pick #97? (comp. for Kerney) - Pick #136 -Dennis Dixon QB, Oregon - Injury lets him fall to us this late, which is a steal. He can sit for a year behind Redman. Hopefully he falls this far.

Round 4:

Pick #100 - Ben Moffitt MLB, USF - Physical LB will bring much needed help to our linebacking unit.

Round 5:

Pick #136 - Tom Zbikowski S, Notre Dame - Another physical player who can also return kicks.

Round 6:

Pick #169 - Brandon Cotou K, Georgia - Finally we get our kicker.

Round 7:

Pick #205 - Jason Rivers WR, Hawaii - Another Receiver to eventually take Horn or Jenkins spot.

Pick #238? (comp. for Rossum) - Bj Raji DT, Boston College - Depth for our D-line.

That was fun, somebody asked for a dream draft so there you go.

We trade Michael Jenkins to the Dolphins for their 1st and 2nd round draft picks. Then, we trade Lewis Sanders to the Rams for their 1st rounder. Lastly, we trade Quinn Ojinnaka for the Raiders 1st pick. Our first three rounds look like this:

1. Darren McFadden

1. Glenn Dorsey

1. Chris Long

1. James Laurinaitis

2. Sam Baker

2. Brian Brohm

2. Ryan Clady

3. Duke Robinson

3. Kenny Phillips

scott24falcs (1/6/2008)
We trade Michael Jenkins to the Dolphins for their 1st and 2nd round draft picks. Then, we trade Lewis Sanders to the Rams for their 1st rounder. Lastly, we trade Quinn Ojinnaka for the Raiders 1st pick. Our first three rounds look like this:

1. Darren McFadden

1. Glenn Dorsey

1. Chris Long

1. James Laurinaitis

2. Sam Baker

2. Brian Brohm

2. Ryan Clady

3. Duke Robinson

3. Kenny Phillips

Sounds good to me:w00t:

keeping the same scenario, but hoping to sign a vet QB & a FS in FA.....

Round 1:

Pick #22- Jeff Otah OT, Pittsburgh

Pick #28 - Antoine Cason, CB, Arizona

Round 2:

Pick #36 - Jonathan Goff, ILB, Vandy

Pick #50 - Roy Schuening OG, Oregon ST.

Pick #60 - Donnie Avery, WR, Houston

Round #3:

Pick #67 - Mike Hart, RB, Michigan

Pick #91 - Red Bryant, DT, Texas A&M

Pick #97? (comp. for Kerney) - Erik Ainge, QB, Tennessee

Round 4:

Pick #100 - Martin Rucker, TE, Missouri

Round 5:

Pick #136 - Chad Rinehart, OT/OG, Northern Iowa

Round 6:

Pick #169 - Kory Lichtensteiger, C, Bowling Green

Round 7:

Pick #205 - Alexis Serna, K, Oregon St.

Pick #238? (Rossum trade) - Jason Shirley, DT, Fresno St.

make 5 draft picks before addressing the QB position? ummmm......NO! Dennis Dixon is a "skinny" athlete that will not be able to play QB at the next level.

I like your draft overall except I am taking our future #1 QB before some offensive guard from Oregon.......

Gimme Joe Flacco or Erik Ainge with late 2nd early 3rd rounder and I would sign on for the rest of your draft.