what about dj shockely

snowman

monoxide (1/6/2008)
Vicious (1/6/2008)
iloxygenil (1/6/2008)
Yeah, he's decided to go back to his real talent...bagging groceries.

10,000 comedians out of work and your trying to be funny.

I don't think he was trying to be funny, DJ does have a magnificent talent in the supermarket industry.

You guys:hehe::unsure: I think Redman is a pretty good QB and will probably be the starter next year, but DJ won't go quietly in the night. It's gonna be a dawg fight!:cool:

Vicious (1/6/2008)
monoxide (1/6/2008)
Vicious (1/6/2008)
iloxygenil (1/6/2008)

I don't think he was trying to be funny, DJ does have a magnificent talent in the supermarket industry.

You guys:hehe::unsure: I think Redman is a pretty good QB and will probably be the starter next year, but DJ won't go quietly in the night. It's gonna be a dawg fight!:cool:

mono is a DJ fan in hiding. but we need to find a HC. its take to long. DJ Shockley will be the starting QB, and he has a degree, so i doubt he will be in supermaket ind. if he doesnt make it.

GEORGIAfan (1/6/2008)
Vicious (1/6/2008)
monoxide (1/6/2008)
Vicious (1/6/2008)
iloxygenil (1/6/2008)

Mono lives up there were Redman lives, he says he has been a falcon fan sense he was 5 but they dont even show falcon games up there. The only reason he is a falcon fan is for redman.

mono is a DJ fan in hiding. but we need to find a HC. its take to long. DJ Shockley will be the starting QB, and he has a degree, so i doubt he will be in supermaket ind. if he doesnt make it.

monoxide (1/6/2008)
Mono lives up there were Redman lives, he says he has been a falcon fan sense he was 5 but they dont even show falcon games up there. The only reason he is a falcon fan is for redman.

I've been posting here before we signed Redman, I live in Missouri, Redman does not. I have been a Falcon fan since I was 5, that's true (I have the pictures to prove it), and no, Redman is not the only reason I'm a Falcon fan, but he has quietly become my favorite player.

Well we need to turn you into DJ fan and move you down here so you can support the falcons more or redman. Kansas City Missouri needs a QB, if Redman doesnt work out here.

Brian Stone (1/6/2008)
I say keep Redman and dont draft a QB this year. Resign Joey or Leftich and hope D.J makes the 3rd spot. The following year I would look at Matt Stafford.

i think stafford stays for 4yrs most QBs do. we dont have to resign joey or leftwich, but i say let both leave. Redman and DJ as 1 and 2( battle for 1st, then we should use a 3rd to draft a qb.