why would you not want matt ryan

i see most of you guys want Darren McFadden...why do you want darren when you have dunn coming back next season and norwood averaging 6 yards a carry....6 YARDS A CARRY...if we get him trained to be an every down back since warrick will retire soon we don't need to waste a pick on mcfadden...if petrino knew how to coach he would have made a one two punch with dunn and norwood...

matt ryan has the potential to be the true replacement for vick...if you watched him play he leads BC to wins without a running game and mostly ****** receivers...he will go buck wild with roddy white and crumpler and that can open up our running game...

if we don't draft matt ryan i don't even want to see the rest of the draft...i will cry if i have to watch us cycle through QB's during the season again screw that

Matt Ryan throws way too many picks. He throws them against sub par defenses. How do you suppose he's going to do against far superior talent in the NFL. His Gunslinging mentality may work every once in a while but he doesn't have near the arm or accuracy as Brett Favre.

Norwood is not and will not be an every down back. Dunn may come back, but he's older, and not the back he once was in our zone blocking system we used to run. Not saying I want McFadden but he is a much better choice than Ryan. Ryan makes poor decisions, throws alot of picks, and overthrows deep balls consistently. If we pick Ryan I will cry too, for all the wrong reasons.

hopp (1/6/2008)
matt ryan would win more games then any joey byron and redmen...i would rather have ryan over mcfadden

Matt Ryan would probably have won 0 games with this team. Drafting Ryan over McFadden would be a huge mistake. You honestly think Ryan could just step in and win more games than Redman? Its just way too much of a reach to draft him in the top 5.

hopp (1/6/2008)
if we draft matt ryan and he starts...you honestly think he wouldn't win more then 4 games...your a **** ******

At least Harrington was a good college QB. Ryan has never had even a 2-1 td-int ratio. And this is against a steadily declining ACC. He's average at best. He will get owned in the NFL.

how far will woodson fall ?thats the qb i want

for those that say norwood is not an every down back think about this mughelli is the highest paid fb in the nfl. He would run the ball more giving norwood breathers

but with the no.1 pick probably go with long if dmc is not there

hopp (1/6/2008)
if we draft matt ryan and he starts...you honestly think he wouldn't win more then 4 games...your a **** ******

Peyton Manning started from day 1 with the Colts, guess what the Colts record was that year. 3-13. And that is arguably one of the top 5 QB's OF ALL TIME. Ryan is not Manning. If you honestly think he would win more than 4 games you are a ******.

atlfalcon2184 (1/6/2008)
hopp (1/6/2008)

Peyton Manning started from day 1 with the Colts, guess what the Colts record was that year. 3-13. And that is arguably one of the top 5 QB's OF ALL TIME. Ryan is not Manning. If you honestly think he would win more than 4 games you are ******.

LOL:w00t: its funny because it's true