What a shock. Grady Jackson is having a stellar game against the Stillers!!!!

falcon124

Ronin Dax (1/5/2008)
I actually thought we played better D after Gravy was gone and trey lewis stepped in.

We did. It's not because Gravy is a bad player, but what he was doing wasn't what Zimmer wanted him to do. Zimmer wants his lineman to tie up blockers so his linebackers can plug the gaps.

july425 (1/5/2008)
cblack (1/5/2008)
Waiting for the rants to match the we let Kearney get away rants :Whistling: Even though the bum chose to leave

I'm waiting too..................still waiting.............still...............waiting....:doze:..

You can keep waiting, but it will never happen. It would disrupt the major league smoochfest that's been going on over this guy. The bottom line is that Kerney CHOSE to leave while Grady was CUT in the middle of the season for less than convincing reasons.

hawkman (1/5/2008)
july425 (1/5/2008)
cblack (1/5/2008)
Waiting for the rants to match the we let Kearney get away rants :Whistling: Even though the bum chose to leave

I'm waiting too..................still waiting.............still...............waiting....:doze:..

You can keep waiting, but it will never happen. It would disrupt the major league smoochfest that's been going on over this guy. The bottom line is that Kerney CHOSE to leave while Grady was CUT in the middle of the season for less than convincing reasons.

I know.....and the funny thing is, all the "well Grady wouldn't play in the scheme!!" reasons sure seem kinda lame now considering the person whose scheme it was has been told "oh, by the way, you need to look for a job". Lets face it, the Falcons basically told Zimmer to get to steppin.....

hawkman (1/5/2008)
july425 (1/5/2008)
cblack (1/5/2008)

[size=4]amen

july425 (1/5/2008)
hawkman (1/5/2008)
july425 (1/5/2008)
cblack (1/5/2008)

I know.....and the funny thing is, all the "well Grady wouldn't play in the scheme!!" reasons sure seem kinda lame now considering the person whose scheme it was has been told "oh, by the way, you need to look for a job". Lets face it, the Falcons basically told Zimmer to get to steppin.....

I also find it strange that Zimmer has been hyped up as much as he's been to be the next HC. I still have issues with how inconsistent our defense was this past season. To be honest, the offense was flat out awful(thanks Petrino!) while the defense was awful at worst to passable at best. I like this coaching staff overall so I'm not saying that Zimmer should be told to walk, but I didn't support his/Petrino's decision to get rid of talent with no compensation coming back our way. Besides, during the middle of the season, Crump, Dunn, Horn, Hall, and White would've all been shown the door if Petrino had his way. With that in mind, there's no reason for me to believe that there was any credible reason to let Grady go than to prove a point. That's the dumbest reason to let go of talent. It shows how bad of a coach you truly are IMHO.:P

Vicious (1/5/2008)
Ronin Dax (1/5/2008)
I actually thought we played better D after Gravy was gone and trey lewis stepped in.

We did. It's not because Gravy is a bad player, but what he was doing wasn't what Zimmer wanted him to do. Zimmer wants his lineman to tie up blockers so his linebackers can plug the gaps.

Zimmer Should be our HC. the guy has exp. building a playoff D, and if we put him as HC we could keep hue, and see what he does with his playbook.

The Falcon Ace (1/6/2008)
WTF is everyone talking about, DOING GOOD?

1 tackle and an assist. I am not the one to read off stats, but unless he did something that isn't shown with stats it looks like he was just a plain ole NT.

Stats aren't everything, I hope you know that. If you want good stats, why don't you look at Harrington's completion percentage and QB rating...

The Falcon Ace (1/6/2008)
WTF is everyone talking about, DOING GOOD?

1 tackle and an assist. I am not the one to read off stats, but unless he did something that isn't shown with stats it looks like he was just a plain ole NT.

You had to watch the game to see his full contribution....it was apparent to the point that Michaels and Madden talked about him, they had the camera shot of him on the sidelines with his career stats up...they joked about him being listed at 345 lbs but still agile as a deer. Grady had a good game, stats don't tell the story.