Realist, optimist or pessimist??

cblack

A optimist says were are finally getting it right form the top down, a good owner, a decent president, then add gm on down the line, a realist says I've seen this before I'll hold judgement till we get positive results, and finally a pessimist posing as a realist(some falcons fans) will say its still wrong, always has been and will be. I think we are headed in the right direction with blank having Rich and the new gm lead the franchise. For those who think that Rich was the worst.......he had his bad times I'll give you that, but do you remember what out draft picks were like before him.....Booker any one......or how about pickens, or even devin bush :crying:that having been said he wasn;t that bad comparing him to what we had, going foward and bringing in Heckert or Mckenzie makes us more stable as an organization no more cap **** and mickey mouse fa pickups. Let's give this a chance rome wasn't built over night neither will our falcons. Here's to hoping this is the beginning of decent to a respectable franchise and contender year in and out.

Flame away :cool:

doubletrouble21 (1/5/2008)
Optimist, I was even optimistic about last season and look how that turned out. I'm still optimistic about the upcoming season though. :cool:
Me too. Been a falcon fan since I started watching football....hard to believe but we have been worst off IMO. I don't want mediocrity but this can and will be fixed :smooooth:

I think I'm a hybrid. I'm an optimistic realist.....I have never been the type of fan who would look at this team and project them to be better than they were. I posted on here before the season started that I thought 6-10 was going to be about the ceiling of what we could achieve this year....that turned out to be optimistic.....

65% realist, 30% optimist, 5% pessimist.

I like the talent and possibilities for this team, we have some good players and potential with others. We have players like redman who came out of no where to give us hope. So much can go right, we can only get better right? However with that said; we have no coach, we have no gm, we have no long term solution...man we're flucked!

gritblitzer (1/5/2008)
I think I'm a hybrid. I'm an optimistic realist.....I have never been the type of fan who would look at this team and project them to be better than they were. I posted on here before the season started that I thought 6-10 was going to be about the ceiling of what we could achieve this year....that turned out to be optimistic.....
yea I hear ya..........I never will admit it openly but inside I had doubts, but never did I think that 6-10 was optimistic. A few years ago I traveled to cincinnati for the falcons game and I argued till I was blue in the face that we were not a one man team............I 've since conceaded that they were right :pinch: :sick: