seems refs have beaten the redskins.

Jimusmc

Bloodhoundz Reborn (1/6/2008)
You people whining about the refs trip me out. I guess it's the refs fault The Falcons didn't make the playoffs this year.

It's the popular thing to do when your team sucks. Blame the refs.

That or call one of the greatest teams of all time cheaters when they only did it in one game all season, not to mention what they did is something everyone else in the NFL does...because you know your team will never ever go 16-0.

Headshot (1/6/2008)
You people whining about the refs trip me out. I guess it's the refs fault The Falcons didn't make the playoffs this year.

That or call one of the greatest teams of all time cheaters when they only did it in one game all season, not to mention what they did is something everyone else in the NFL does...because you know your team will never ever go 16-0.

Exactly, how about putting blame on The Redskins. In the 1st half the Redskins were driving towards the end of the 1st half and on 3rd and 1 Joe Gibbs calls a pass play when they should of ran it. Then on 4th and 1 they don't get the 1st down.

2nd Half after going up 14-13 and they couldn't convert after getting the ball inside the redzone if they score a TD they probably would of won.

Headshots we shouldn't expect much from these fans, these are the same ones that was probably saying we lost to New Orleans last year because of the Refs and the NFL. Just make Falcon fans look pathetic.

Headshot (1/6/2008)

Exactly, how about putting blame on The Redskins. In the 1st half the Redskins were driving towards the end of the 1st half and on 3rd and 1 Joe Gibbs calls a pass play when they should of ran it. Then on 4th and 1 they don't get the 1st down.

2nd Half after going up 14-13 and they couldn't convert after getting the ball inside the redzone if they score a TD they probably would of won.

Headshots we shouldn't expect much from these fans, these are the same ones that was probably saying we lost to New Orleans last year because of the Refs and the NFL. Just make Falcon fans look pathetic.

LOL I remember the boards for like a month after that game. People were going crazy with the conspiracy theories and how the NFL paid the refs to give NO the advantage. That was ##### hilarious, all those idiots screaming screw-job.

I'm sure the guy who posted this was one of them, all he ever does is talk about how the refs screw everyone he roots for, and helped the Pats go 16-0.