A big hello from Great Britain!

Louie

Hello there!:)

I just wanted to introduce myself and greet our American cousins across the Atlantic.My name is Louie.I live and reside in the West Midlands area of England and I'm employed as a Police Constable in the City of Birmingham.I am a huge fan of the Falcons and have been since the days of Mr Jerry Glanville.The Falcons are a troubled family and as such when your family are experiencing difficulties that is when you step forward and offer a shoulder to lean on.We need to show the Falcons organisation that we will stand by them through thick and thin,through rain and snow and through **** or high water because we are FAMILY!This season has been purgatory for everyone fans and players alike but we took it on the chin and stood firm.Next year will be bigger and better for us and we as a Family will show the NFL and the NFC that this bird of prey has not lain down and died but has emerged reborn and ready for anything our opponents throw at us next season.

"Forti et fideli nihil difficile"

Louie (1/5/2008)

I just wanted to introduce myself and greet our American cousins across the Atlantic.My name is Louie.I live and reside in the West Midlands area of England and I'm employed as a Police Constable in the City of Birmingham.I am a huge fan of the Falcons and have been since the days of Mr Jerry Glanville.The Falcons are a troubled family and as such when your family are experiencing difficulties that is when you step forward and offer a shoulder to lean on.We need to show the Falcons organisation that we will stand by them through thick and thin,through rain and snow and through **** or high water because we are FAMILY!This season has been purgatory for everyone fans and players alike but we took it on the chin and stood firm.Next year will be bigger and better for us and we as a Family will show the NFL and the NFC that this bird of prey has not lain down and died but has emerged reborn and ready for anything our opponents throw at us next season.

Thank you Louie , nice post and welcome to the boards , just remember there are a lot of kids on here and you'll understand a little better.

Jerry Glanville !!! Wow , that was the closest I came to walking out . Those were the the Falcons worst Draft years . Simply awful!

BTW , Love your sig ! :laugh:

Louie (1/5/2008)

Welcome Louie. Glad to have you here.

Louie (1/5/2008)

Welcome!

Always good to greet another Falcons fan!