Huge day in the world of recruiting.

jgator21

Lets keep all the talk of todays games and commits in this thread as not to flood the pinned recruiting thread with countless info to sort through.

I am hearing the Pachan will be a gator around 1 today.

Anybody that thinks they know were PJ is going at this point is full of it. This kid is all over the place and has played the game better than anyone Ive ever seen.

There is a very good chance Zebrie Sanders could commit today and I have heard in light of the recent AJ Harmon news that he may be coming to Florida. Just passing along what Ive been told by those that have spoke to him this week.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jgator2113 (1/5/2008)
Lets keep all the talk of todays games and commits in this thread as not to flood the pinned recruiting thread with countless info to sort through.

I am hearing the Pachan will be a gator around 1 today.

Anybody that thinks they know were PJ is going at this point is full of it. This kid is all over the place and has played the game better than anyone Ive ever seen.

There is a very good chance Zebrie Sanders could commit today and I have heard in light of the recent AJ Harmon news that he may be coming to Florida. Just passing along what Ive been told by those that have spoke to him this week.

What does the waffling of a guard prospect in Harmon have to do with whether a Tackle commits? They don't play the same position, do they?

no mr. pickle they don't play the same position right now. aj harmon is being told that he will play on the dline. zebrie has said however he won't be announcing today. He said that he is going to wait til he visits ucla (who is a distant 3rd) before announcing. I still think aj harmon ends up in clemson. I just don't feel very confident with him right now and Zebrie has been saying for weeks now that he knows pretty much where he is ending up and it's thought that will be florida.

SacFalcFan (1/5/2008)
for those fans who following recruiting, it would be nice if they spaced the games out a little bit more. One game starts at 1pm and the other at 2pm. Also last night was a very good one as well. I will be posting an update on that one.

I agree, I'd like to see both of the games today instead of having to choose or flip back and forth...

SacFalcFan (1/5/2008)
for those fans who following recruiting, it would be nice if they spaced the games out a little bit more. One game starts at 1pm and the other at 2pm. Also last night was a very good one as well. I will be posting an update on that one.

Well, DeAngelo Tyson and Blair Walsh are playing in the All-American game that are committed to UGA. Also, T.J. Bryant is playing(Georgia is in the running for him but I'm not sure if we'll get him or not).

As for the Under-Armour game, for UGA recruits it will be A.J. Green(:cool:), Dwayne Allen(TE), Carlton Thomas(RB), and Benjamin Jones©.

Am I missing any Sac?

doogiehouser (1/5/2008)
SacFalcFan (1/5/2008)
One thing that i didn't mention yet, but during the skills competition at the under armor competition Dwayne Allen, UGA TE, won it. He stunned coaches wit his ability to catch the ball.

Ever since CMR got to Georgia we always seem to get some of the best TE in the nation. I love it!

right now (not counting chandler) we have top 5 tes in the country in aaron white, figgins, ward from cali, and dwayne allen..