Ronde Barber

Bloodhoundz

Bloodhoundz Reborn (1/4/2008)
Well by this boards standard I guess after his latest blabbing of the mouth it's safe to call him a jerk,thug,and classless guy. :unsure:

We base calling D-Hall that on what he does, not what he says.

I don't think I've ever seen Ronde intentionally late hit like I've seen D-Hall do, time after time.

WhenFalconsWin (1/4/2008)
irishbuc (1/4/2008)
Well by this boards standard I guess after his latest blabbing of the mouth it's safe to call him a jerk,thug,and classless guy. :unsure:

I don't think I've ever seen Ronde intentionally late hit like I've seen D-Hall do, time after time.

Hey, Ronde was a good player, but its to bad he'll be done on Sunday and the Skins we'll advance!:P

This is the second time you have posted this.

You do know the Buccaneers don't play the Redskins this weekend, right?

Corsair (1/4/2008)
irishbuc (1/4/2008)

Hey, Ronde was a good player, but its to bad he'll be done on Sunday and the Skins we'll advance!:P

:laugh:

Corsair (1/4/2008)

And you know it doesn't matter, right?

WhenFalconsWin? just grabs at any string he can get his paws on, and yanks away, hoping for a reaction, any reaction. Personally, I think it has to do with the Birdies being the biggest mess and cluster**** in the NFL right now, and there is little sign that it's going to get better, so he's just praying that one of us takes one of his silly little rants seriously and he can forget the Birdies for a little while.

Sniper Wolf (1/4/2008)
Corsair (1/4/2008)

WhenFalconsWin? just grabs at any string he can get his paws on, and yanks away, hoping for a reaction, any reaction. Personally, I think it has to do with the Birdies being the biggest mess and cluster**** in the NFL right now, and there is little sign that it's going to get better, so he's just praying that one of us takes one of his silly little rants seriously and he can forget the Birdies for a little while.

You nailed that one!:D:D

Johnnybuc (1/4/2008)
Sniper Wolf (1/4/2008)
Corsair (1/4/2008)

You nailed that one!:D:D

JB knows what I mean...My Skins will beat Seattle on Sat and the Giants will beat the buccies on Sun! Hence, I will still be in the playoffs and JBs sorry azz buccies will be home doing nothing...in the interim I win my sig bet with piratedownsth!:D

Don't drag me into this. Besides, I thought you were a Falcons fan. My skins?????????????

You should be ashamed!:D

BTW, I'll be rooting for the skins today, seeing as they have to win in order for us to have any chance of hving the NFC Championship here in Tampa.

WhenFalconsWin

They've always been my Falcons and my Skins...I grew up 10 mile from RFK, I lived in Arlington, VA!...And forget next week because you guys are done after tomorrow!

I hope you didn't buy that Crystal Ball of yours from Arthur Blank considering the ##### product he's been selling you Falcon fans.

BTW, If not a crystal ball where exactly are you getting your info re: the BUCS-Giants game?:P

You don't need a crystal ball to know that Umenyiora and Strahan are more that likely knocking Gayciaout of the game!:P

Still trolling the internet for a good time eh bandwagoner?

Funny how JB didn't know you were a bandwagoner when he has been posting here longer than other buc fans.

"Everyone knows I am a Redskins fan also", yea right, you have been exposed, step above a Cowpuke bandwagoner, but not by much.

WhenFalconsWin (1/6/2008)
Bloodhoundz Reborn (1/6/2008)
I guess Ronde forgot that Giants offense >>>> Bucs offense

A Ronde would say "I guess the Giants won ugly" today!:P

:laugh: good one.

...:w00t:

How about those Redskins? Riding their wave of emotion right back to Washington :laugh:

You won't hear any excuses from bucs fans, they were just not good enough this year, and I think we all knew it.

They did a good job over achieving again this year, and will only get better

Taylors loss was a hard one for the skins to fill, but they sure did a good job in the attempt.

I am so hung over right now I can't remember which thread this is:w00t:, but if it is the Ronde thread, he did stick his foot in his mouth this week, makes him look foolish, not thuggish

irishbuc (1/6/2008)
I guess Ronde forgot that Giants offense >>>> Bucs offense

A Ronde would say "I guess the Giants won ugly" today!:P

:laugh: good one.

...:w00t:

How about those Redskins? Riding their wave of emotion right back to Washington

:laugh:

Well, they did have enough emotion left to lose by 21.;)

If they're still talking about Sean when next season starts as being a motivation, they need to shut down the franchise. Seriously, let the man rest.