Blank should seriously consider Deion Sanders as the Next Falcon's HC

One of biggest problems is our defensive secondary. Who better to bring in that will solidify our secondary. Deion Sanders is young so he can be signed to a long multi-mullion dollar contract, say 40 mil over 10 years. He has a strong work ethic and with him now being a christain, he can establish dicipline in the locker room.

emack06redux (1/4/2008)
One of biggest problems is our defensive secondary. Who better to bring in that will solidify our secondary. Deion Sanders is young so he can be signed to a long multi-mullion dollar contract, say 40 mil over 10 years. He has a strong work ethic and with him now being a christain, he can establish dicipline in the locker room.

Ok....so i thought the Bob Marley guy was the dumbest guy on the board....you have just taken his title.....

emack06redux (1/4/2008)
Good grief, even the under qualified to be a head coach Singletary looks overqualified when compared to Sanders. Maybe you hire him as a defensive assistant or at best a DB coach, but let's not get carried away.

Farmer (1/4/2008)
I'll give you some credit, I was getting tired of reading the same crap all day.

But horrible idea!! It would be the NFL's version of Isiah Thomas.

I disagree, at least Deion was a genuine superstar in his sport back in his day, not a whiney, coattail riding, over hyped do*chebag, but thats just my opinion, I could be wrong.

silentbob1272 (1/4/2008)
Farmer (1/4/2008)
I'll give you some credit, I was getting tired of reading the same crap all day.

But horrible idea!! It would be the NFL's version of Isiah Thomas.

I disagree, at least Deion was a genuine superstar in his sport back in his day, not a whiney, coattail riding, over hyped do*chebag, but thats just my opinion, I could be wrong.

Yeah you're wrong but like you said its your opinion. I fail to see how a hall of fame and one of the best point guards ever is coattail riding. :ermm:

emack06redux (1/4/2008)

Vick has probably made the call to God too, now that he's in trouble. When he gets out, we can have this newest Christian sign on as Offensive Coordinator!! That would be TWO Christians establishing discipline in the locker room......awesome idea!! Who cares that this would be the most ridiculous idea ever....they're Christian now and can rule the locker room with the fear of purgatory being laid upon our players' sinning souls!

Bring them home, God!!!

emack06redux (1/4/2008)

He has no coaching experience and IMO he is not matured enough to be a HC. Plus what the heck Football has to do with being Christian (or some other faith)?