The saddest day sorry falcons fan

Hey I am Bobby sorry I left and went to that school I love you all Iwill get ban in a few by who ever runs this **** board jack a** he is one of the reason why I quit **** I couldn't stand that guy anyway I love yall all and hope one day yall will find in yall heart to forgive me but in the meantime lets go Razorbacks and I wish yall luck maybe yall will go 1 and 15 next year just maybe bye love u all.

Bobby Petrino

Bobby Petrino (1/3/2008)
Hey I am Bobby sorry I left and went to that school I love you all Iwill get ban in a few by who ever runs this **** board jack a** he is one of the reason why I quit **** I couldn't stand that guy anyway I love yall all and hope one day yall will find in yall heart to forgive me but in the meantime lets go Razorbacks and I wish yall luck maybe yall will go 1 and 15 next year just maybe bye love u all.

Coward

fixed it for ya

Bobby Petrino (1/3/2008)

Bobby Petrino

Whats the point in you joining here, portending to be Bobby Quitrino just to make fun of us? are you one of those annoying buc fans or saint fans? Maybe its a panthers fan? Or yet maybe its just some dude screwing with us.

Bobby Petrino (1/3/2008)

Bobby Petrino

was waiting for this alias, very late but still very good.

loozianafalcon (1/3/2008)
Draftnut57 (1/3/2008)
Bobby Petrino (1/3/2008)
I AM REALLY HIM I PROMISE

NO NO MY FRIEND DON'T HATE CAUSE I GOT MORE MONEY THAN U

Yeah and your Arthur Blank to !!! Caps gave you away dude , plus BP would have never said what you did , plus he can write and spell.:laugh:

You've been BUSTED, "Arthur Blank"!! :hehe:

Bobby Petrino (1/3/2008)
Norwood32 (1/3/2008)
Bobby Petrino (1/3/2008)

HOW RUDE NO THANKS

Well thats what it ####ing felt like when you ditched us and ran back to college like a little girl. ****, I wish I was really talking to the real coward not some fake Bucs fan.

I AM HIM

Why would you be on a message board? Shouldn't you be coming up with plans and fake stories on how to run away from Arkansas?

Norwood32 (1/3/2008)
Bobby Petrino (1/3/2008)
Norwood32 (1/3/2008)
Bobby Petrino (1/3/2008)

HOW RUDE NO THANKS

Well thats what it ####ing felt like when you ditched us and ran back to college like a little girl. ****, I wish I was really talking to the real coward not some fake Bucs fan.

I AM HIM

Why would you be on a message board? Shouldn't you be coming up with plans and fake stories on how to run away from Arkansas?

I GOT PLENTY OF TIME FOR THAT

lol how ******** can someone be. You know it's easy for the mods to find out who you are once they look up the ip you use on the account it brings up the rest of your accounts and they can ban the rest of your accounts. Thats the way we found out Tonabull was marcus and posting all those crazy but funny threads.

Bobby Petrino (1/3/2008)

Bobby Petrino

I'm pretty sure the real Bobby Petrino doesn't write at a 2nd grade level. Nice try though. ;)