he hate me's pick for HC

he hate me

I'm sorry, but as a lifer Falcon i cant believe we could be so lucky as to get a coach with SB winning credentials and continued excellence to actually come here and be a part of our org. It just doesnt sound Falcon-ish. I have been conditioned for mediocrity and such a signing would just be too big of a shock for my psyche hehe:

he hate me (1/3/2008)
With Dungy as a mentor you know discipline is a part of his game, along with character. His direct work with QB's is impressive.

I like Caldwell and think he would be a GREAT hire. Now we get Polian, Jr. to be the GM and we would be Indy-South:D

g-dawg (1/3/2008)
he hate me (1/3/2008)
With Dungy as a mentor you know discipline is a part of his game, along with character. His direct work with QB's is impressive.

I like Caldwell and think he would be a GREAT hire. Now we get Polian, Jr. to be the GM and we would be Indy-South:D

I think if we can get Polian, the chances improve greatly for Caldwell. Make Polian a very good offer, Arthur.