How does renewing your season tickets work?

Rev_Hal

You know what, Rev? My advice to you would be to just wait for your season ticket renewal packet from the Falcons. It'll have all the instructions in a clear, easy-to-understand format and you'll know exactly what to do from paying your deposit to requesting a seat relocation. By the way, in what section are your seats? :)

sniffmyfinger (1/3/2008)
I'm seriously thinking of giving mine up. It burns me up to pay full price when I see people dumpng tickets each week in the parking lot at half face value. I might just take that discount next year, I'll just have a different seat each week.
Win a few and those half price tix turn into one & a half times face value. Win a lot and they are double if not more of face.

Just remember what happens to the team that finishes last in the NFC South the following year.

rev_hal (1/3/2008)
This is my fist year as a season ticket holder, and I hav eno idea how the renewal process works. I want to stay in the same section I am in, but move down closer, preferably with aisle seats. Can i request this?

Yes Rev...

You can request all of the things that you mentioned. In 2006 (1st year STH), I was in section 344 - Row 17. When my application came, I requested to stay in the same price range (section 344 or 345) and to move down as far as possible. I also requested aisle seats - preferable but not mandatory.

This year (2007) I was moved to Section 344- Row 4...with aisle seats - basically I moved straight down 14 rows. I was very happy with my movement for a first year STH.

I need to add a seat for my daughter. Trouble is I love the two that I have so I don't want to move. Hopefully I will be able to get one in the row above me or below me as the folks that have seats there haven't showed all year so I'm thinking they won't renew.

Anyway Rev, just like others have said, wait till you get your renewal pkg. and go from there.

Yes Rev...

You can request all of the things that you mentioned. In 2006 (1st year STH), I was in section 344 - Row 17. When my application came, I requested to stay in the same price range (section 344 or 345) and to move down as far as possible. I also requested aisle seats - preferable but not mandatory.

This year (2007) I was moved to Section 344- Row 4...with aisle seats - basically I moved straight down 14 rows. I was very happy with my movement for a first year STH.

Hey Grits, I'm in 346, row 7, seats 17, 18 on the aisle. We gotta hook up and drink a beer (or pop), next year!

:)

Hey Rev--thanks for asking this question, since I was going to check on the process for renewing and moving my seats as well. I'm a new STH this year (currently have 3 seats in 237) and have lots of visiting fans (some nice, some not so nice) sitting around me each game.

Hoping that I can get moved to around the 20-30 yard line. What do people think about my chances? :unsure:

Appreciate all of the helpful advice I've read so far and hoping to see some more: thanks everyone.

NewFalcon (1/4/2008)
Hey Rev--thanks for asking this question, since I was going to check on the process for renewing and moving my seats as well. I'm a new STH this year (currently have 3 seats in 237) and have lots of visiting fans (some nice, some not so nice) sitting around me each game.

Hoping that I can get moved to around the 20-30 yard line. What do people think about my chances? :unsure:

Appreciate all of the helpful advice I've read so far and hoping to see some more: thanks everyone.

With all the people that probably won't renew next season, you probably have a good shot at moving to where you would like. I suggest when you receive your renewal information in the mail, you act quickly and tell them where you would like to move to. I'm in 333, and have been for 8 years now, but haven't ever requested a move. This however may be the year I try to move up 10-15 rows or so.