Jan 07, 2008 AJC Headline: 1 MORA TIME!

Don't be surprised to see Jim Mora named the Falcons head coach on Monday morning. Did anyone see the warm embrace that Blank and Mora had Sunday at the Dome? It seems Blank deeply regrets letting the best coach in Falcons history go. Now this hire will raise a few questions but I believe that most of the fanbase would welcome Mora back with open arms. The only question now is who Mora would bring on as his assistants. My best guess would be Gregg Knapp as OC and Ed Donatell (the best **** coach the NFL) as DC.

You have to be ##### kidding me Mora is not coming back to Atlanta anytime soon for Blank its about keeping face and bringing back a coach you hired a year ago is not going to be doing that, that embrace at the dome was nothing more than saying nothing personal but i felt we needed a change.

I really hope your joking about this

BobDigital Extreme Ed. (1/3/2008)
Don't be surprised to see Jim Mora named the Falcons head coach on Monday morning. Did anyone see the warm embrace that Blank and Mora had Sunday at the Dome? It seems Blank deeply regrets letting the best coach in Falcons history go.

I LIKE JIM MORA, BUT I'D NEVER SAY HE WAS THE BEST COACH IN FALCONS HISTORY. BUT WE'LL SEE WHAT BECOMES OF IT.:)

Smashmouth (1/3/2008)
Don't take this guy seriously :blink:

All he does is sit around Jerk peoples chains amongst other things :ermm:

He gets off on the attention of getting reactions outta folks.

You sound like my mother :)

This would be a great hire. He is in fact the best coach in Falcons history and his firing was not due to performance but ego. If Mr. Blank wants this team to return to respectability then he would be smart to hire the man that gave him a packed house and some great football on Sunday. Don t be so negative man! You know you were always one of Mora s biggest fans.

Don't be surprised to see Jim Mora named the Falcons head coach on Monday morning. Did anyone see the warm embrace that Blank and Mora had Sunday at the Dome? It seems Blank deeply regrets letting the best coach in Falcons history go. Now this hire will raise a few questions but I believe that most of the fanbase would welcome Mora back with open arms. The only question now is who Mora would bring on as his assistants. My best guess would be Gregg Knapp as OC and Ed Donatell (the best **** coach the NFL) as DC.

you are soooooooo reaching dude

what is it with Mora hugging dudes anyway?

it seems almost....................weird in a too strange kind of way.

maybe Jimmy boy is just waiting to happen.

Smashmouth (1/3/2008)

This would be a great hire. He is in fact the best coach in Falcons history and his firing was not due to performance but ego. If Mr. Blank wants this team to return to respectability then he would be smart to hire the man that gave him a packed house and some great football on Sunday. Don t be so negative man! You know you were always one of Mora s biggest fans.

You are just dumb. Mike Vick gave us a PACKED house....not Mora.....you didnt see people in the stands wearing mock motorola headsets wearing Jim Mora jerseys.....they were wearing Mike Vick #7 Jerseys.....your sig says it all....you have to be some adolescent stoner kid...who does not follow football whatsoever.

Shaunn Lobo (1/3/2008)
Smashmouth (1/3/2008)

You are just dumb. Mike Vick gave us a PACKED house....not Mora.....you didnt see people in the stands wearing mock motorola headsets wearing Jim Mora jerseys.....they were wearing Mike Vick #7 Jerseys.....your sig says it all....you have to be some adolescent stoner kid...who does not follow football whatsoever.

People came because the team was winning. Don't put it all on MV7.

Once again you have proven that you have zero football knowledge.....the last 2 seasons....we have finished 7-9....8-8....i believe we sold out EVERY GAME........EVERY GAME....including the last season game where carolina stomped us into the ground 2 seasons ago when we had NO playoff chance.....they werent there to see mora coach....or dunn run...they were there to see MV #7.......please....sit down with your dad and talk football 3 times a week....so you can make some intelligent posts.

Shaunn Lobo (1/3/2008)

Once again you have proven that you have zero football knowledge.....the last 2 seasons....we have finished 7-9....8-8....i believe we sold out EVERY GAME........EVERY GAME....including the last season game where carolina stomped us into the ground 2 seasons ago when we had NO playoff chance.....they werent there to see mora coach....or dunn run...they were there to see MV #7.......please....sit down with your dad and talk football 3 times a week....so you can make some intelligent posts.

we sold out 6 of our home games this year. Did MV7-12454554 play? No...he was sitting in a jail cell.

Shaunn Lobo (1/3/2008)

we sold out 6 of our home games this year. Did MV7-12454554 play? No...he was sitting in a jail cell.

Yeah 6 HOME GAMES THAT PEOPLE bought tickets for before Vick was incarcerated....and 2 of the 4 HOME GAMES....charity companies helped out by buying tickets....goddaym your stupid.....you are the dumbest person to ever post on this board....you have absolutely no football knowledge whatsoever

Shaunn Lobo (1/3/2008)
Shaunn Lobo (1/3/2008)

Yeah 6 HOME GAMES THAT PEOPLE bought tickets for before Vick was incarcerated....and 2 of the 4 HOME GAMES....charity companies helped out by buying tickets....goddaym your stupid.....you are the dumbest person to ever post on this board....you have absolutely no football knowledge whatsoever

I'm a Falcons fan and not a Vick fan. I could care less who the QB is. Real fans will come no matter what. When the new big thing comes the dome will once again be the place to be but I'll be there regardless.

Also I would appreciate if you would stop the personal attacks. Calling another poster dumb is not right. We all should be enjoying each other and not trying to clown other members. But if calling me dumb makes you feel better about yourself then be my guest.

NewFalcon (1/3/2008)
Sorry...

Did I mistakenly jump into the Vick forum?:crazy:

Thought that this thread was supposed to be about Mora...

Anyway, if this thread ever gets back to the point, or just disappears:

JUST SAY NO TO MORA

NO MORE MORA

We fans are funny people. This team has been losing games for 40 years. Yet whenever we get a good coach we rush to judement and call for their head if things don't go right. 7-9 and 8-8 is pretty dang good IMHO. Much better than 4-12.

NewFalcon (1/3/2008)
Sorry...

Did I mistakenly jump into the Vick forum?:crazy:

Thought that this thread was supposed to be about Mora...

Anyway, if this thread ever gets back to the point, or just disappears:

JUST SAY NO TO MORA

NO MORE MORA

We fans are funny people. This team has been losing games for 40 years. Yet whenever we get a good coach we rush to judement and call for their head if things don't go right. 7-9 and 8-8 is pretty dang good IMHO. Much better than 4-12.

now your back tracking bro...you said the dome was packed because we were winning.....7-9 is not winning...i went to 7 out of 8 home games last year.....and i didnt care that we werent in playoff contention and i went to 5 games this yr.....the dome was like a ghost town....i have never seen it so empty......and 70% of the fans there were all wearing MV jerseys.....kinda sad really that one man is the only reason people rooted for the falcons.....i still remember seeing Vicks family cheer....when chandler got hurt and vick came in....everyone around them were like "wtf........"

Chiropractor (1/3/2008)
I had/have no problem with Jim Mora. It was Gregg Knapp and his play-calling that I couldn't stand.

Agreed.....3 and 1........lets throw a 40 yard bomb...that gets intercepted.....when we have the most versatile athlete in the NFL...and the #1 running game........