How can any fan, player or coach be upset with D. Hall?

I've been a falcon fan, longer than he's been a falcon. And I can say that I'm sick as **** of losing.

He's right. The falcons are one of the most loser-rich franchises in history. The only difference between now and in the past, is that the media was all over us.

As soon as the media locked onto Vick, The Falcons season was unofficially over.

Why am I to beleive that things will change? Simple because we are getting a new GM? Rich McKay is still ##### of the henhouse. It seems that most of the rest of the staff isn't going to change.

Should someone like myself, be forced post-season in and post-season out, to say; "my teams already out, I cheer for the underdogs now."

DOES THIS FRANCHISE WANT TO BE A WINNER?

Chiropractor (1/3/2008)
I've been a falcon fan, longer than he's been a falcon. And I can say that I'm sick as **** of losing.

He's right. The falcons are one of the most loser-rich franchises in history. The only difference between now and in the past, is that the media was all over us.

As soon as the media locked onto Vick, The Falcons season was unofficially over.

Why am I to beleive that things will change? Simple because we are getting a new GM? Rich McKay is still ##### of the henhouse. It seems that most of the rest of the staff isn't going to change.

Should someone like myself, be forced post-season in and post-season out, to say; "my teams already out, I cheer for the underdogs now."

its not that i dont like hall.. i could care less about what his antics are on or off the field anymore... im just really tired of seeing him give up every intermediate pass... i don't know if anyone else has noticed that... but he has a tough time with those short to mid passes... he is more of a deep zone CB.... with that said.. i wouldn't want him on any other team

Petrino is NOT my hero (1/3/2008)
Chiropractor (1/3/2008)

its not that i dont like hall.. i could care less about what his antics are on or off the field anymore... im just really tired of seeing him give up every intermediate pass... i don't know if anyone else has noticed that... but he has a tough time with those short to mid passes... he is more of a deep zone CB.... with that said.. i wouldn't want him on any other team

As i posted in another thread...i didnt get the chance to see alot of games this year cuz i live in NY...but the games i did see i noticed that the DB's were playin 5-10 yards off the LOS....i remember the Giants game the most because i was screaming at the TV wanting to know why they were giving the WR's such a big coushin....

But i do know what you mean about the short passing game....thats proly the one thing he REALLY needs to work on....but he hasnt really had a vet CB to teach him how to become better....yea he has had his coaches help and all that but its alot different when you have someone there showing you how to play better and sharing their experiences....with that said....

PRIMETIME NEEDS TO COME HOME!!! Be the secondary coach!!!!!!!!!