WAT KIND OF QB SHOULD WE DRAFT

nick_32

Juice Williams, Colt McCoy are sophomores and Pat White is going to stay in college for next season. Also it is spelled BRIAN with an "I". The only QBs with above average running ability in this draft that can throw are Dixon who probably has lost a little due to his injury and Josh Johnson.

USCfalcons23 (1/4/2008)
horrible choices

Dennis Dixon is the right choice

just as good of a passer as any of the other guys in the draft, plus he has the mobility to grow with our line upgrades.

If we don't pick him up, I'm going to be disappointed. He has incredible potential written all over him and his situation makes it perfect to sit him for a year without the pressure of starting him as a rookie, which would be a big mistake with any QB we may take.

Dixon has committed to football. He tried baseball. Get your damned facts straight before you talk or you run the risk of souding like a complete and total #####.

I think we should get either a mobile QB or a pocket QB who is tough as nails, like Flacco or Ainge. We need somebody who can either avoid a hit or take one.

one that can throw the ball. I dont care what he does with his legs. A QBs job is to complete passes, avoid turnovers.

I dont know why so much emphasis is put on running for a QB around here. I would have though seeing how bad Vince Young sucks would have cooled the running QB hype some, but I guess not.

I dont really care what QB we opt for... As long as he can complete passes and keep drives moving. I liked watching Vick, but he didnt have the talent around him to succeed and that was his biggest downfall(apart from the dogs and Knapp lol). By no means am i worried about taking a mobile QB. If he is surrounded by a good OL and some handy receivers, there is absolutely no reason for him not to succeed... The same goes for pocket passer! Have good players, will succeed...

1989fan (1/4/2008)
one that can throw the ball. I dont care what he does with his legs. A QBs job is to complete passes, avoid turnovers.

I dont know why so much emphasis is put on running for a QB around here. I would have though seeing how bad Vince Young sucks would have cooled the running QB hype some, but I guess not.

Your opinion is always one i respect so what do you think about Dixon, i know the injury hurts his stock.