Next Years out of Division Opponents

bigmildog (1/2/2008)
We play the AFC west. What's up Houndz?

Well I see us atleast winning the Oakland game right now. Maybe the KC game. As far as the NFC North who knows with that division.

But Bigmil I'm just chilling enjoying my break from school, I have to register for my classes 2morrow:sick:. What you been up 2 up there in Canada?

Bloodhoundz Reborn (1/2/2008)
bigmildog (1/2/2008)

Well I see us atleast winning the Oakland game right now. Maybe the KC game. As far as the NFC North who knows with that division.

But Bigmil I'm just chilling enjoying my break from school, I have to register for my classes 2morrow:sick:. What you been up 2 up there in Canada?

Not too much, spent the holidays with the family. I think me and the brother-in-law will either go to the Oakland or San Diego game next year. I wouldn't mind seeing a win. Back to school eh? Well at least it's not snowing on you!:P

bigmildog (1/2/2008)
Bloodhoundz Reborn (1/2/2008)
bigmildog (1/2/2008)

Not too much, spent the holidays with the family. I think me and the brother-in-law will either go to the Oakland or San Diego game next year. I wouldn't mind seeing a win. Back to school eh? Well at least it's not snowing on you!:P

It hardly snows here in South Carolina. Last year it snowed here 1 time. Yeah the San Diego game will be real though. Oakland game right now seems like a game we could win but we have to see how the off season is.

thaflameofatlanta (1/2/2008)
Atlanta Falcons

Home: Carolina, New Orleans, Tampa Bay, Chicago, Detroit, Denver, Kansas City, St. Louis

Away: Carolina, New Orleans, Tampa Bay, Green Bay, Minnesota, Oakland, San Diego, Philadelphia

On paper that's a tough road schedule and an winnable home schedule. Games AT SD, Philly, the HomerDome and the Tundra...OUCH

Here is the out of divis. games for 08-09 seasons

Note: Each team plays the other teams in its division home and away each season in addition to games listed; last game in each column to be determined by previous year's finish

HOME

Chicago

Detroit

Denver

Kansas City

NFC West

AWAY

Green Bay

Minnesota

Oakland

San Diego

NFC East

HOME

Philadelphia

Washington

Buffalo

Miami

NFC North

AWAY

Dallas

NY Giants

New England

NY Jets

NFC West

BillyWitchDoctor (1/3/2008)
I know it's really early but does anybody think they're going to make the San Diego game? It's only like a 2 hour drive (If there is traffic) for me so I'll be there sporting the red and black!

I can almost guarantee that some one will be talking about LT should have been a falcon

itsslomotionbaby (1/3/2008)
thaflameofatlanta (1/2/2008)
Atlanta Falcons

Home: Carolina, New Orleans, Tampa Bay, Chicago, Detroit, Denver, Kansas City, St. Louis

Away: Carolina, New Orleans, Tampa Bay, Green Bay, Minnesota, Oakland, San Diego, Philadelphia

this schedule is really tougher than this years.

How? We only play 3 teams next year that made the playoffs this year. We played 7 (counting TB twice) this year. This schedule is heaven-sent for us.

The only thing that might be scary are the venues. Frozen Tundra, Homer Dome, Black Hole, Bandwagon City, and Philly. They might have good HFA, but only 2 of those guys made the playoffs last year. It's a decent schedule, but it's not a deathmarch.

At first glance, you would hope the GB and Phila games are early in the season to avoid any weather problems, but the more I think about it the more I'd like those games to be in December.

If we can put together a playoff run (very possible in the NFC), then two cold weather games could be just the type of preparation we need headed into the playoffs.

I remember our NFC Championship year when we beat StL in the Ga. Dome and then looked completely over-matched in Philly. I don't recall if we had any cold weather games in Dec of that year, but learning to fight through the weather would serve us well heading into Jan.

Less than 120 days til the Draft....;)