UGA recruits

Twinblade

I'm actually REALLY excited about like 10-15 of these guys. AJ Green, DeAngelo Tyson, Richard Samuel, Carlton Thomas, and Ben Jones are all guys that I could see having early impacts at UGA.

This Marcus Dowtin kid out of FUMA... He is a FREAK athlete. Akeem Hebron will obviously be an impact player. But I dont really look at him as new recruit. Tavarres King and Dwayne Allen could actually have really really big careers at UGA. AJ Green's hype is completely deserved, but let's not overlook Tavarres, who has had maybe the greatest highschool career of a WR in Georgia history. And has all the measurables except maybe weight.

I'm wondering if any of the secondary guys are going to get a look early. I'm still kind of waiting for Donovan Baldwin to get on the field though. Sanders Commings could be an impact player in the future. He reminds me alot of Sean Jones.

This class combined with our guys who are red shirting is what really makes next year so intriguing.

Pitt and Sac will tell you how high I was on Caleb, Isreal, and Bean. I think all 3 of those guys could be MAJOR factors next year. Not to mention Neland Ball and Justin Houston.

mbrizzle (1/2/2008)
I'm actually REALLY excited about like 10-15 of these guys. AJ Green, DeAngelo Tyson, Richard Samuel, Carlton Lewis, and Ben Jones are all guys that I could see having early impacts at UGA.

This Marcus Dowtin kid out of FUMA... He is a FREAK athlete. Akeem Hebron will obviously be an impact player. But I dont really look at him as new recruit. Tavarres King and Dwayne Allen could actually have really really big careers at UGA. AJ Green's hype is completely deserved, but let's not overlook Tavarres, who has had maybe the greatest highschool career of a WR in Georgia history. And has all the measurables except maybe weight.

I'm wondering if any of the secondary guys are going to get a look early. I'm still kind of waiting for Donovan Baldwin to get on the field though. Sanders Commings could be an impact player in the future. He reminds me alot of Sean Jones.

This class combined with our guys who are red shirting is what really makes next year so intriguing.

Pitt and Sac will tell you how high I was on Caleb, Isreal, and Bean. I think all 3 of those guys could be MAJOR factors next year. Not to mention Neland Ball and Justin Houston.

Man our guys who redshirt this past year will be something next year and we have guys coming in who will contribute right away.  One guy I am really looking forward to is Charles White.  He is fast and quick like rennie, but bigger.  Some guys I am looking forward to who were redshirted: 

Neland Ball, Justin Houston, John Knox, Aaron White, Walter Hill, Israel Troupe. 

Some new guys coming in: 

Toby Jackson, Cordy Glenn, B Walsh, Richard Samuel..  oh the list goes on and on..  Just awesome recruiting classes.