LISTEN!!!!!!!!

unless we have the chance to get glenn dorsey with our pick i think we should do what we can to get mcfadden if he is available... i dont think we need to look at either of the Longs right now... we went from the top rushing team to one that doesnt even have a 1000 yard rusher... and we need to do something to fix that... and mcfadden might be the answer

LA HAMPTON (1/2/2008)
unless we have the chance to get glenn dorsey with our pick i think we should do what we can to get mcfadden if he is available... i dont think we need to look at either of the Longs right now... we went from the top rushing team to one that doesnt even have a 1000 yard rusher... and we need to do something to fix that... and mcfadden might be the answer

It doesn't much matter who we get if the o-line is as crappy as ours is!

Haven't we learned that by now?!;)

NO....... YOU LISTEN

If McFadden sucked against a college team Mizzou, then what makes you think he's gonna come to Atlanta, with this offensive line, and be a 1,000 yard rusher.

Just having a great RB doesnt mean we contend. And just to contend isnt the goal, the goal is to win the Superbowl.

Lets see, who is the best RB in the NFL for the last 5 years...... Ladanian Tomlinson, how many Super Bowl rings does he have? ZERO

Start with building the Offensive and Defensive line in the draft.

RB's are a dime a dozen.

LA HAMPTON (1/2/2008)

Dude, if you want to run the ball in the NFL, then you had better have the guys up front to block. There isn't a RB in the league that can run without effective blocking. I don't care how good McFadden is, RBs can be had in later rounds. Quality teams build from the inside out, which means they have very good OL & DL. The Falcons have to address the OL if they have any hope of being effective on offense. Secondly, why tie up all that first round bonus money in a RB, perhaps the most injury-prone position in the league?

dirtybird7181 (1/2/2008)
NO....... YOU LISTEN

If McFadden sucked against a college team Mizzou, then what makes you think he's gonna come to Atlanta, with this offensive line, and be a 1,000 yard rusher.

Just having a great RB doesnt mean we contend. And just to contend isnt the goal, the goal is to win the Superbowl.

Lets see, who is the best RB in the NFL for the last 5 years...... Ladanian Tomlinson, how many Super Bowl rings does he have? ZERO

Start with building the Offensive and Defensive line in the draft.

RB's are a dime a dozen.

NO YOU FREAKIN' LISTEN HERE BUDDY!!!!!

For all we know LT bought a replica ring! So hush up!. :D:D:P

Don Solo (1/2/2008)
LA HAMPTON (1/2/2008)

Dude, if you want to run the ball in the NFL, then you had better have the guys up front to block. There isn't a RB in the league that can run without effective blocking. I don't care how good McFadden is, RBs can be had in later rounds. Quality teams build from the inside out, which means they have very good OL & DL. The Falcons have to address the OL if they have any hope of being effective on offense. Secondly, why tie up all that first round bonus money in a RB, perhaps the most injury-prone position in the league?

Beautiful post.

LA HAMPTON (1/2/2008)

We have a 1000 yard rusher. WE HAD 2! WE LOST YKW, so Dunn became DUNCE. We need a OLINE! YKW made us forget that we had a crappy line, because of his abilities. Now we need to start building our team again.

I WOULD LIKE FOR US TO START AT THE CORE! THE TRENCHES!

BirdyDird (1/2/2008)
LA HAMPTON (1/2/2008)

You would have thought that everyone would have caught on to that by now.

grendel (1/2/2008)
BirdyDird (1/2/2008)
LA HAMPTON (1/2/2008)

We have 10 picks in the draft.

Yes, so plenty to use on running backs and defensive tackles if we wanted to.

BirdyDird (1/2/2008)
LA HAMPTON (1/2/2008)

somebody has been reading my posts.

McFadden's value to us .... is if Dallas wants him.

We will trade down first legit opportunity.