Parcells/Dolphins hire GM Jeff Ireland from Cowboys

g-dawg

When Falcons were thought to be getting Parcells as Vice President of Operations, it was "rumored" that Parcells coaching preference might be Tony Sparano who was his offensive coordinator for the Cowboys.....

I predict that, once again, Miami Dolphins will jump Atlanta(assuming that we wanted him) and grab Sparano (assuming Cameron gets fired). Stay tuned.......we shall see...

g-dawg (1/2/2008)
When Falcons were thought to be getting Parcells as Vice President of Operations, it was "rumored" that Parcells coaching preference might be Tony Sparano who was his offensive coordinator for the Cowboys.....

I predict that, once again, Miami Dolphins will jump Atlanta(assuming that we wanted him) and grab Sparano (assuming Cameron gets fired). Stay tuned.......we shall see...

makes sense to me

Unless we give him a contract offer he can't refuse, with lots of bonus options such as his own parking space if we go to the playoffs in his first year and a room with a view if we win one in the playoffs.

I'm kidding, but as of now, only us and Baltimore have HC vacancies. I would think that in order to do something toward hiring Sparano, Parcells might want to go ahead and get on the bus while the getting is good.

Hopefully, we'll land Sparano before midnight on Friday. :)

celtik