Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

carrboropanther

New Uniforms

18 posts in this topic

How about a change of uniforms to really usher in a new era of football? Maybe bring back the old ones and start over.

Black helmets and jerseys , Silver pants ! New Logo

There are rules concerning change of jerseys. Since we just changed a few years ago, we have to wait a few more years if I'm not mistaken.

ross.graziano (1/5/2008)
Im a huge fan of the all black myself...that looks sick.

yea i love our the MNF football unis we have now. i would like that if we just wore them all the time. i also like the red jerseys with black pants.

unis- all black (the ones from MNF we use)

away unis- we can keep our normal away unis

MNF unis- the red jerseys with black pants

I think im in the minority of people who love our current logo. I think the coolest think in the world would be to go back to red helmets, keeping the new logo on them.

bossFALCON (3/17/2008)
ross.graziano (1/5/2008)
Im a huge fan of the all black myself...that looks sick.

yea i love our the MNF football unis we have now. i would like that if we just wore them all the time. i also like the red jerseys with black pants.

unis- all black (the ones from MNF we use)

away unis- we can keep our normal away unis

MNF unis- the red jerseys with black pants

I could live with that. Good idea.

Like the red jerseys we have now - one of the best jerseys in the league.

But the black jersey with red helmet would look mahvelous!

The red jersey/black pants combination is the absolute most ugliest uniform I have ever seen. It looks like an under-funded inner-city high school uniform. Please never wear them again, thanks.

Heådshø (5/14/2008)
The red jersey/black pants combination is the absolute most ugliest uniform I have ever seen. It looks like an under-funded inner-city high school uniform. Please never wear them again, thanks.
It looks good on Madden...

Buit as stated earlier i like Red Helmets and black Jerseys.

brendyne (5/14/2008)
Heådshø (5/14/2008)
It looks good on Madden...

Buit as stated earlier i like Red Helmets and black Jerseys.

Ehh I think the red helmet/black jersey looks kinda weird. I think if you're gonna have a black jersey you need to have a black helmet, and you can have either a red helmet or black helmet with a red jersey.

I just wish the Falcons would make their uniforms more traditional like Georgia's or our old ones and just go with a black helmet, black jersey (red alternate) and silver pants.

i love when UGA wears the black jerseys with the red helmets, but i dont think that would look good on the falcons.

I think we should go with what we have and use the throwback every now and then with the red helmet and white face mask.

As far as UGA is concerned, I'd like to see them go ALL BLACK as an alternative...black helmet, black jersey and black pants we used in the outback bowl with Jim Donnan when we put the whoopin on Wisconsin.....the first time.

Now that would be a sick change up!