Calling out Monson007 and Peyton...

Or have you finally realized how big of a FOOL you both are????

Maybe now you both will stop posting this STUPID dribble about stuff you have no idea about. Football is definitely not your strong point.

Maybe you should take up dog shows or something. They may be more up your alley...

:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

And we can add Twinblade to the list. He was arguing with me yesterday that Brennan was better than Matt Flynn of LSU. I said it yesterday and before, Brennan was simply a system QB that was good against weak competition. Hawaii and Brennan didn't belong in that game. I wouldn't take Brennan with a 7th round pick. And that's before last night's game.

I may get banned but I am so tired of these children coming on here and talking about stuff that they have NO idea about.

I get all fired up and just can't hold back. But, I still don't see either one of these guys coming on and saying ONE SINGLE WORD.

They know they have been idiots and they are too embarrased to even respond.

I LOVE IT.....

:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

Add me to that list.

Yeah, Hawaii was overrmatched and outplayed in the game. But, is it right to put all the blame on Brennan? Now, im not making excuses, but c`mon. Did you watch the game? The OLine didn`t give him the time of day to make completions to establish their game (that brought them to 12-0 and a BCS Bowl Berth).

Many of you think they shouldn`t have been in the game, but I do. The earned an "at-large" spot for being 12-0 in the regular season. Knowing that with 1 loss, the dreams of being in a BCS bowl game would vanish. Unlike, the bigger conferences (but thats another story).

Brennan has talent. He is better (IMO) than the vast majority of QB`s in this years class. I will stand with that statement.

papikaika (1/2/2008)
Add me to that list.

Yeah, Hawaii was overrmatched and outplayed in the game. But, is it right to put all the blame on Brennan? Now, im not making excuses, but c`mon. Did you watch the game? The OLine didn`t give him the time of day to make completions to establish their game (that brought them to 12-0 and a BCS Bowl Berth).

Many of you think they shouldn`t have been in the game, but I do. The earned an "at-large" spot for being 12-0 in the regular season. Knowing that with 1 loss, the dreams of being in a BCS bowl game would vanish. Unlike, the bigger conferences (but thats another story).

Brennan has talent. He is better (IMO) than the vast majority of QB`s in this years class. I will stand with that statement.

Brennan faced a serious pass rush probably for the first time in his college career. He responded predictably. I am not saying that he can not develop into a good NFL QB. However, I think that he will need a lot of work to make it in the league. His release point is very low and he does not have experience in reading defenses. J Jones' system creates huge gaps in coverage, which reduces the reads that a QB has to make.

seriously, you guys have no shame in your game. I don't think you all should have went to the SUgar bowl. I think the Cotton or another major bowl should be in order based on strength of schedule. But regardless, the turnaround of that program has been incredible.

The one good thing about being overmatched, was the money haul. If you all invest it wisely youre program should make great strides.

If they were playing anybody but UGA i'd been rooting for them.

Or have you finally realized how big of a FOOL you both are????

Maybe now you both will stop posting this STUPID dribble about stuff you have no idea about. Football is definitely not your strong point.

Maybe you should take up dog shows or something. They may be more up your alley...

:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

I guess the code of conduct has been completely disregarded on the new boards. Bummer, I prefer civil discussion.

I think it is more along the line of the fact that everyone found your thoughts on Brennan so ridiculous that harshness was quite well deserved.

When one makes stupid comments then they can somewhat expect a harsh landing once they return to reality.

I hate to be the one that provided the harsh landing but stupidity cannot just go completely overlooked.

You saw the truth yet you still refuse to admit your mistake in talent with Brennan. You are holding onto the fact that it was only ONE game.

This was the ONLY game that Brennan has played in which the competition is such that he had to show ability beyond just sitting back with all the time in the world to make decisions and throws.

He is what some of us thought he was. Just another system QB with no chance of making it in the NFL.

I think it is more along the line of the fact that everyone found your thoughts on Brennan so ridiculous that harshness was quite well deserved.

When one makes stupid comments then they can somewhat expect a harsh landing once they return to reality.

I hate to be the one that provided the harsh landing but stupidity cannot just go completely overlooked.

You saw the truth yet you still refuse to admit your mistake in talent with Brennan. You are holding onto the fact that it was only ONE game.

This was the ONLY game that Brennan has played in which the competition is such that he had to show ability beyond just sitting back with all the time in the world to make decisions and throws.

He is what some of us thought he was. Just another system QB with no chance of making it in the NFL.

Ok, so it's your contention that anybody who thinks Colt Brennan is going to be a good player in the NFL is stupid and doesn't know football?

Yes. Thats right.

You guys look at the stats without watching the games and understanding what it truly takes to move to the next level.

His throwing motion will never work in the NFL. If he was 3 or 4 inches taller than it might work but as UGA showed, Brennan is going to have a tough time throwing over the D-Line with that side-armed motion.

He is too light and can't think nearly quick enough to make it in the NFL. I saw all of this by watching and paying attention to the true details of his game. But you huggers just saw these big stats and asssumed that they would transfer into bigger competition.

Sorry, you were dead wrong.

He s as good of a quarterback as I ve seen, said San Jose State Coach **** Tomey, who started coaching in college in 1962. He gets rid of the ball so fast and is the most accurate passer that I ve ever seen. I just can t imagine that anyone doesn t believe he can play at the next level.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/12/30/sports/n...&pagewanted=all

I guess **** Tomey is stupid and doesn't know football. He's only been coaching it for 45 years.

**** Tomey, former Head Coach at Hawaii... **** Tomey, who's never coached in the NFL in any capacity...

Yeah, great reference.

Well he's not the Hawaii coach now, but I can see your point. And he did coach a year with the 49ers. Regardless, I think it's a bit much to assume that us message board scrubs know more than a coach who has been at it 45 years.

Besides that, Colt Brennan is still going to get drafted in the top 4 rounds. If NFL types agreed that he has no shot to be a player, that wouldn't happen.

jamnesiac34 (1/2/2008)
And we can add Twinblade to the list. He was arguing with me yesterday that Brennan was better than Matt Flynn of LSU. I said it yesterday and before, Brennan was simply a system QB that was good against weak competition. Hawaii and Brennan didn't belong in that game. I wouldn't take Brennan with a 7th round pick. And that's before last night's game.

Awww you want me banned, how sweet! Matt Flynn is pure trash, nothing but back up at best, I will not judge Colt Brennan for a bad game against UGA....Oh guess what! Every QB is a system QB you #####. How stupid can you be to not see this?

grendel (1/3/2008)
Twinblade (1/3/2008)

Awww you want me banned, how sweet! Matt Flynn is pure trash, nothing but back up at best, I will not judge Colt Brennan for a bad game against UGA....Oh guess what! Every QB is a system QB you #####. How stupid can you be to not see this?

So we should get Pat White, then, right? I mean, the spread option is a system, and he's a good QB in that system, so he must be good in the NFL, right?

I agree on Flynn, though.

With the right team, Pat White will do wonders, he reminds me to much of Vick though and right now our O-line cannot even open up running holes for this team. I think Pat White would be a rb in the nfl.

grendel (1/3/2008)
Twinblade (1/3/2008)

With the right team, Pat White will do wonders, he reminds me to much of Vick though and right now our O-line cannot even open up running holes for this team. I think Pat White would be a rb in the nfl.

You mean his system won't translate to the NFL? :blink:

He will do fine, not great in the nfl but fine.

Twinblade (1/3/2008)
grendel (1/3/2008)
Twinblade (1/3/2008)

With the right team, Pat White will do wonders, he reminds me to much of Vick

Cause he's black?The arm strength of Vick and running ability was a lot better than Whites. White will either convert positions of go late round as ATL, and 3rd string QB

MSalmon (1/3/2008)
Twinblade (1/3/2008)
grendel (1/3/2008)
Twinblade (1/3/2008)

With the right team, Pat White will do wonders, he reminds me to much of Vick

Cause he's black?The arm strength of Vick and running ability was a lot better than Whites. White will either convert positions of go late round as ATL, and 3rd string QB

Oh yes its because hes black [sarcasm] :ermm:

grendel (1/3/2008)
Twinblade (1/3/2008)
grendel (1/3/2008)
Twinblade (1/3/2008)

You mean his system won't translate to the NFL? :blink:

He will do fine, not great in the nfl but fine.

So do you think anyone else's system might not translate to an NFL QB?

Depends on which team that player goes to and they will have to wait and see.

this is a dumb topic. if someone makes it to a starting position on a division 1 team then they're obviously pretty good. no matter how small their program is. show some respect to a kid thats put in more hard work in the past 5 years of his life than you'll ever put in your whole life.

by the way, Tom Brady will never be a starter in the NFL because New England is a system team and his stats are overrated because they always pass the ball. O wait....