Draft the entire UGA Team after the graduate!

agesilus

IF Blank were smart he get rid of all those belly aching bums who blame everybody but themselves and draft every player on the UGA team. Look at how many fans went to the sugar bowl. Think about how many of those fans would go to the falcons game if you signed all UGA players the next 10 years! Then all you would need is a good coach! and wa la super bowl Championship! Lets face it is not going to happen quickly. But, if we are smart we will realize that we need to draft only sec players because it is the closed to NFL level than any other division in college!

agesilus (1/2/2008)
IF Blank were smart he get rid of all those belly aching bums who blame everybody but themselves and draft every player on the UGA team. Look at how many fans went to the sugar bowl. Think about how many of those fans would go to the falcons game if you signed all UGA players the next 10 years! Then all you would need is a good coach! and wa la super bowl Championship! Lets face it is not going to happen quickly. But, if we are smart we will realize that we need to draft only sec players because it is the closed to NFL level than any other division in college!

I wouldn't say draft the entire team, I would say cherry pick from them, Like Coutu, and O-linemen. and Stafford eventually and Moreno. Thats one thng I have always hated about the Falcons, they have a NFL breeding ground which is UGA and they just let them go. Pollack, Hines Ward, Champ Bailey, Marcus Stroud, Charles Grant, There are tons and Reggie Brown, I know Roddy White, now looks like a good pick, but it took long enough. ;)

I'm a Georgia fan, but to be brutally honest, if Stafford was elgible for the the upcoming draft, I wouldn't want the Falcons to pick him.

He is way too inconsistent and drives me freaking nuts how much he doesn't set himself and throws off his back foot. It just comes across as lazy.

There's no doubt the guy has an NFL arm but his game has to "grow-up" before I'd ever want the Falcons to draft him.