4 Reasons

Demetrius Dew (1/2/2008)
Bloodhoundz Reborn (1/2/2008)
The only team who has a legit beef with the BCS is Missouri.

So why do we have all these crybabies crying?

None of which our Mizzou fans.

Well UGA fans seem to whine because they are the hottest team right now according to them which could be true. If they won all of their games and this happened then I could understand whining about it but they didn't. I can understand the UGA fans that wanted to play USC instead of Hawaii but the ones screaming we are number 1 in the nation the polls beg to differ. Same logic goes for USC fans.

A playoff system would eliminate all of this whining so we could figure out who is the best team in College Football though.

I can understand the "you didn't win your conference" argument... fine.... no big deal BUT at least gives the fans a GOOD matchup.... USC vs. UGA would have quite possibly been the best matchup of the year with the type of football both have been playing the last part of the year. But instead we were given the "tradition" excuse and they went for money cause there's no way in **** the Sugar Bowl would have sold out without a big name team playing there. LAME all the way around.....

Demetrius Dew (1/2/2008)
signout (1/2/2008)
Demetrius Dew (1/2/2008)

Tennessee

South Carolina

Oregon

Stanford

Of the four only one is in the Top 25 as of right now.

Funny, I must have missed Kentucky and Arkansas in that top 25 BCS standing.:laugh:

What the **** are you talking about?

Those are the 2 teams LSU lost to.

Demetrius Dew (1/2/2008)
slamee101 (1/2/2008)
Demetrius Dew (1/2/2008)
Also the two teams (which will not be mentioned) did play home games.

Was the site really neutral?

New Orleans, LA

Pasadena, CA

Didn't realize we had a campus in New Orleans? :D

Not literally:doze::doze:

Not at all! I mean, it's not our fault Hawaii plays across the Pacific but to say that a game in New Orleans is like a "home game" for us? Come on man...:D

Demetrius Dew (1/2/2008)
signout (1/2/2008)
Demetrius Dew (1/2/2008)

Tennessee

South Carolina

Oregon

Stanford

Funny, I must have missed Kentucky and Arkansas in that top 25 BCS standing.:laugh:

But they are the conference champs of the hardest conference in NCAA does that mean anything?;);)

Demetrius Dew (1/2/2008)
Not at all! I mean, it's not our fault Hawaii plays across the Pacific but to say that a game in New Orleans is like a "home game" for us? Come on man...:D

More of a Home Game than a game at a Neutral Site.

541 miles is much more "neutral" than it is "home"...not our fault we travel well.

SacFalcFan (1/2/2008)
Demetrius Dew (1/2/2008)
Tennessee

South Carolina

Oregon

Stanford

Per usual you can't even give facts right..

ARKANSAS

KENTUCKY

Not one is top 25. try again..

Those are four reason for UGA fans and USC fans not LSU fans read the thread all over again dude.

Demetrius Dew (1/2/2008)
SacFalcFan (1/2/2008)
Demetrius Dew (1/2/2008)
Tennessee

South Carolina

Oregon

Stanford

Per usual you can't even give facts right..

ARKANSAS

KENTUCKY

Not one is top 25. try again..

Those are four reason for UGA fans and USC fans not LSU fans read the thread all over again dude.

Who cares what you wanted to point out, the other two reasons point out why another team doesn't have an argument either.. you are saying that a team that lost to 2 teams who aren't ranked should be talk about for the championship? that's the point this year, you can make arguments for and against all teams in there.. there is no definitive two best teams period..

Demetrius Dew (1/2/2008)
Demetrius Dew (1/2/2008)
signout (1/2/2008)
Demetrius Dew (1/2/2008)

Tennessee

South Carolina

Oregon

Stanford

But they are the conference champs of the hardest conference in NCAA does that mean anything?;);)

Say rather, they, just like UGA lost to two teams in the toughest conference in the country.....and unlike UGA neither of those teams they lost to is ranked, and both of their losses occured after UGA's last. It's not that UGA has an ironclad case to be in...it's that LSU's isn't any better...you can't really pick one over the other without shafting one of the teams....

Oh...btw, Appy State called....they wan't you to stop worrying about other teams while your still their bich.:hehe:

Who cares what you wanted to point out, the other two reasons point out why another team doesn't have an argument either.. you are saying that a team that lost to 2 teams who aren't ranked should be talk about for the championship? that's the point this year, you can make arguments for and against all teams in there.. there is no definitive two best teams period..

I am saying all UGA and USC fans should stop crying about not playing for a National Championship because they lose to 2 subpar teams and did not win there conference get over dude.

Demetrius Dew (1/2/2008)
The only team who has a legit beef with the BCS is Missouri.

So why do we have all these crybabies crying?

None of which our Mizzou fans.

Mizzou fans are too busy laughing that bowl tickets sold out in two hours, and Orange Bowl Kansas sold out in...oh, wait, they didn't. They're releasing more today.

Demetrius Dew (1/2/2008)
Demetrius Dew (1/2/2008)
signout (1/2/2008)
Demetrius Dew (1/2/2008)

Tennessee

South Carolina

Oregon

Stanford

So would that be the 5th reason then?:laugh:

Seriously, WTH did your 4 reasons pointed out anyway? You might as well could have said

2+2=4 and it would have as much validity as to why LSU is in the Championship game and UGA is not, which is none.

On the other hand not winning the conference "could be" a valid reason, but losing to two sub-par teams? That's an invalid reason. Learn the different between the two.