You can learn one thing about Colt Brennan from the Sugar Bowl

He only had 2 seconds to pass.

He go pounded during the game.

The weight to make something happen was on his shoulders.

He was under extremem pressure.

How did he handle it? That is the question you can ask. No QB would be sucessful under those circumstances, but some can stay cool and make the most that can be made out of the situation, and some fall apart.

Colt fell apart.

He look confused and rattled. He made poor decisions. Consequently, he was unable to make the best of a bad situation. Instead, he did things that made a bad situation worse.

What we learned about Colt Brennan is that adversity has a much more negative affect on his game than other QBs.

he cried. not a trait you look for in an NFL qb. You want unflappable like Brady or Manning. I think picking him with a third or fourth in a wide open offense or WCO like Martz's or Grudens would be a good thing, provided they let him sit for 2 to 3 years. I wouldn't be suprised to see Gruden grab him, sit him, beat him up, toughen him up and turn him into an NFL qb. He has that quick release which is valuable.

Way too much of a project for us right now.

he didnt cry man he got hit like 20 times in the back and almost broke his wrist. he also got taken out of the game in the 4th and wanted back in every play. he wanted to finish what he got himself into and he wanted to be the QB that finished w/ Hawaii that kid has huge heart and i want him on this team not as a starter but a future starter wearing red and black

noel47 (1/2/2008)
he didnt cry man he got hit like 20 times in the back and almost broke his wrist. he also got taken out of the game in the 4th and wanted back in every play. he wanted to finish what he got himself into and he wanted to be the QB that finished w/ Hawaii that kid has huge heart and i want him on this team not as a starter but a future starter wearing red and black

Actually, I saw him about to cry twice, but right when he started the camera went away from him. I don't think they wanted to humiliate him even more than he had been by showing him crying on national television.