SEC lost the chance to win conf champ. 5-2

GEORGIAfan

How can you say that Arkansas is the bomb,

They beat the National Champions even own their Homefield,

Just kidding, of coarse,

LSU had to come back in the last quarter to beat Alabama, Auburn, Florida!

Plus LSU lost to Kentucky,

they have a winning record,

but check the schedule,

they won mostly aganist cake teams including LSU!

They will smash the dont play anybody at all OSU , though!

GEORGIAfan (1/2/2008)
thanks to ark, which i knew would kinda suck, but gators blew it. we could have went 7-1, and won the conf champ, but yall ruined it against a team that lost to app state and ohio state.

Correction that would be Appy State, Ohio State, Oregon and Wisconsin

But 1-0 against the SEC:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

Remember SEC Speed Kills

Statick (1/2/2008)
Florida deserved to lose. They pissed off Michigan by talking classless ish to them before and during the game and it cost them.

Is it too late for the Downtown Athletic Club to take back that Heisman?

Only a Georgia fan would say ONLY Florida was talking trash. Both teams were very classless in this game, and it made for a very unenjoyable game.

But about the Conference Bowl Championship...who gives a #####? I don't get this whole "Ooo lets root for everyone in our conference during bowl season" mentality. I don't know about you guys but I root against every other SEC team other than my own during bowl season. I love to see you guys lose. The only other SEC team I'll be rooting for this year is LSU, and that's because I hate Ohio State so bad.

Headshot (1/2/2008)
Statick (1/2/2008)
Florida deserved to lose. They pissed off Michigan by talking classless ish to them before and during the game and it cost them.

Only a Georgia fan would say ONLY Florida was talking trash. Both teams were very classless in this game, and it made for a very unenjoyable game.

But about the Conference Bowl Championship...who gives a #####? I don't get this whole "Ooo lets root for everyone in our conference during bowl season" mentality. I don't know about you guys but I root against every other SEC team other than my own during bowl season. I love to see you guys lose. The only other SEC team I'll be rooting for this year is LSU, and that's because I hate Ohio State so bad.

There's no way I would root for Florida to win anything. I HATE Florida.

I'm glad those b*tches lost. I want LSU to win because Ohio State gets a push for the NC every year and I'm tired of it.

Headshot (1/2/2008)
Statick (1/2/2008)

HAHA thats probably why yall lost. its called the conf. cup. it makes your conf. look good if they have the conf. cup. ark was screwed from the get go. sec 7th v. 2nd big 12.