Atlanta needs a better strength and conditioning coach

The guy has no credentials other than he is a former player. He has no training, no education, and is old as dirt. Sports science is alot different now, than it was in the 70's.

Alge needs to be on biggest loser.. Jamaal looks out of shape. Our entire Special Teams looks winded after the first Kickoff.

long time reader. First time poster.

I worked so hard on this post. Unlike the others, they came natural.

I'm going to be bashing the following people for the next 8 months:

1. Bryon Leftwich

2. Jamaal Anderson

3. Ovie Mughelli

4. Rich McKay

5. Keith Brooking

I will also make fun of Alge for being a fat slug, who can't catch.

Lashing out is how I deal with the pain.

BirdyDird (1/2/2008)
genn0226 (1/2/2008)
So you just made an account to sh** around making these kind of posts, huh? :ermm:

DUDE! Don't jump on someone that makes a good point! This guy knows what he is talking about. We have the most unfit team in the NFL!!! Bar None...;)

na if you read the rest of his threads they are pretty bad, but this 1 is good. i mentioned it when he was making fun of jamaal, so he probably stole it from me.

GEORGIAfan (1/2/2008)
BirdyDird (1/2/2008)
genn0226 (1/2/2008)
So you just made an account to sh** around making these kind of posts, huh? :ermm:

DUDE! Don't jump on someone that makes a good point! This guy knows what he is talking about. We have the most unfit team in the NFL!!! Bar None...;)

na if you read the rest of his threads they are pretty bad, but this 1 is good. i mentioned it when he was making fun of jamaal, so he probably stole it from me.

That's cool! I posted this after the Tampa Game... No one cared for this much either!(LINK)

BirdyDird (1/2/2008)
GEORGIAfan (1/2/2008)
BirdyDird (1/2/2008)
genn0226 (1/2/2008)

That's cool! I posted this after the Tampa Game... No one cared for this much either!

yea your right. we need a real coach, because if jamaal was in shape, then i think he would have had more tackles and a sack or 2.

Chiropractor (1/2/2008)
long time reader. First time poster.

I worked so hard on this post. Unlike the others, they came natural.

I'm going to be bashing the following people for the next 8 months:

1. Bryon Leftwich

2. Jamaal Anderson

3. Ovie Mughelli

4. Rich McKay

5. Keith Brooking

I will also make fun of Alge for being a fat slug, who can't catch.

Lashing out is how I deal with the pain.

iight dude im cool wit you now, but if you just going to bash players you should just go. how can you call yourself a falcon fan, and you going to bash all those players. cuz 1 alge can catch, and had a record before redman ruined it of having 76 straight games with a catch. and that fat slug had a 55yrd catch last game, and he is a TE not a wideout.

Chiropractor (1/2/2008)
The guy has no credentials other than he is a former player. He has no training, no education, and is old as dirt. Sports science is alot different now, than it was in the 70's.

Alge needs to be on biggest loser.. Jamaal looks out of shape. Our entire Special Teams looks winded after the first Kickoff.

I agree totally. I also think the reason why Atlanta has so many injury problems is because of conditioning. Get someone actually with professional credntials strength and training, and an advance degree in sports science.

cyofish (1/2/2008)
Chiropractor (1/2/2008)

I agree totally. I also think the reason why Atlanta has so many injury problems is because of conditioning. Get someone actually with professional credntials strength and training, and an advance degree in sports science.

its true, we be soft!! did you guys forget how many games we faded in????

BirdsOfPrey (1/2/2008)
kjc34 (1/2/2008)
cyofish (1/2/2008)
Chiropractor (1/2/2008)

its true, we be soft!! did you guys forget how many games we faded in????

Did you happen to notice how long our defense was on the field? When we played Tampa our defense was on the field for a little over 40 minutes. That seemed to be the theme of the season, though they weren't on that long for every game.

**** no dude we were in for a little less than 45mins. that ##### 3qtrs on D. O **** NO!! i can understand that our D was weak.

All of that money, and the falcons hired a guy who isn't even qualifed to condition these athletes.

With this old guy, I imagine that they train like Rocky; with boulders and raw meat.

The more I learn, and the longer this goes on; I don't beleive the Powers that be, want a winning team.