Jamaal Anderson is embarrassing.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He didn't get sacks, but he did make some plays. He was close a good amount of times, but isn't lucky enough to play on the QB's blind side. He didn't play bad, but he sure as **** wasn't very impressive.

Give him more than one year, look at Mario in Texas. Of course, I never liked picking him at number 8, but he does need more time.

And he looks like Ludacris with down syndrome.

GEORGIAfan (1/2/2008)
Pathetic!! our fans are ready to chew up our players after 1 season, and the dude is a project. he has only played DE for 2 and a half year including this year. he needs to lose that weight, then gain muscle, and get a DT, then he will be racking up sacks.

Jamaal should not have been drafted that high-- period.. He is a monumental mistake.

Jamaal was never ready. And should have played his senior year at Arkansas and used that time IN COLLEGE to "gain muscle"..that's what college is for.. to get stronger and refine your skills! :hehe::hehe:

ATL--75 (1/2/2008)
GEORGIAfan (1/2/2008)
Pathetic!! our fans are ready to chew up our players after 1 season, and the dude is a project. he has only played DE for 2 and a half year including this year. he needs to lose that weight, then gain muscle, and get a DT, then he will be racking up sacks.

Jamaal should not have been drafted that high-- period.. He is a monumental mistake.

Jamaal was never ready. And should have played his senior year at Arkansas and used that time IN COLLEGE to "gain muscle"..that's what college is for.. to get stronger and refine your skills! :hehe::hehe:

1st the dude gains so much weight. something our strength and conditioning coach should have changed. if he doesnt lose weight, then i seem him being a 4-5 sacks a year guy, but if he loses weight, and goes back to his old size, but gains about 10lbs or muscles on his arms,then he could be a double digit sack machine.

GEORGIAfan (1/2/2008)

I expect him to improve a lot in the next few years. However, you DO NOT DRAFT A PROJECT DE IN THE TOP 10! I think he has a big upside, but for what he has done, he could have been a 3rd or 4th rounder.

GEORGIAfan (1/2/2008)

This guy is not a fan so don't waste your time on him.

dan minnich (1/2/2008)
no one is making fun of mario williams now. anderson is young and has a huge amount of potenial to bounce back and become a good pro. remember is is still learning the position, he was a te for most of his football life.

As bad as people said Mario was his rookie season is still nowhere near as bad as Jamaal was.

They could have signed me and saved some money for the same amount of production.

dan minnich (1/2/2008)
no one is making fun of mario williams now. anderson is young and has a huge amount of potenial to bounce back and become a good pro. remember is is still learning the position, he was a te for most of his football life.

Mario Williams also had 4.5 sacks as a rookie. And he didnt have John Abraham across from him.

GEORGIAfan (1/2/2008)
1st the dude gains so much weight. something our strength and conditioning coach should have changed. if he doesnt lose weight, then i seem him being a 4-5 sacks a year guy, but if he loses weight, and goes back to his old size, but gains about 10lbs or muscles on his arms,then he could be a double digit sack machine.

dude, if he gained 10 pounds of mucles in his arms, they would be 35 inched around probably. :w00t:

Chiropractor (1/2/2008)
Jamaal and myself, finished the season tied for sacks.

Keith Brooking tackled more teamates than Jamaal had total tackles.

Jamaal Anderson forced as many fumbles this year, as Jerome Brown did.

Congrats Jamaal. You're going on the list of all-time worst falcon draft picks.

And you're going on the list of all time stupid posters to the AFMB. Now that's a special kind of stupid.

GEORGIAfan (1/2/2008)

If he's that much of a project then why the **** did McKay pick him at #8??? I'm not saying he's a total failure as an NFL player, but there is no way that he should have been a top 10 pick. Absolutely terrible! We passed on Okoye and Patrick Willis for this guy. McKay needs to be banned from the draft room.

When you draft a player #8 overall it better be an impact player unless it's a QB.

Anderson's technique is horrible. He hesisitates when making his read after the ball is snapped. This let's the lineman blocking him to have position on Jaamal immediatley. Jaamal also gets a little high and off-balance and it allows the O-lineman to either put him on the groud or move him out of the way.

Jaamal needs alot of work. After STARTING 16 games in the NFL you would have thought his technique would have improved a little.

Hopefully this is a result of coaching. Don't forget that his D-line coach was an NFL rookie as well, (another brillant Petrino move).

snicker (1/2/2008)
GEORGIAfan (1/2/2008)

If he's that much of a project then why the **** did McKay pick him at #8??? I'm not saying he's a total failure as an NFL player, but there is no way that he should have been a top 10 pick. Absolutely terrible! We passed on Okoye and Patrick Willis for this guy. McKay needs to be banned from the draft room.

McKay is banned from the Draft Room!